Chapter 1

She walks down the wet payment as the snow danced its way to hit her gently.She pushes open the door being greeted by a warm bear hug making her feel welcome."Hello miss" the head of the Stone Bridge Cafe greeted.

"Hi,Ms.Wethen how are you?" Jade asks shooting her a warm smile.Ms.Wethen smiled and handed Jade her apron.

"Get to work sweetie pie" she smiled.

Jade took the apron and admired the elegant lace detail carved into it."I guess that's good" she giggles walking out back.

As Jade walked back her shoulder was tapped harshly.She turned around and faced with a blue eyes angle.His jawline looked like gold and his quiff was outstanding.

"Hey hot stuff" he winked.

"Hi may I help you?" She asked.

He winked an handed Jade a paper folded up.As he stood and gathered his belongings.He whispered "I'll turn you into something bad".

Shivers climbed down Jades back making her pretty nervous about working here.I unfold the paper and read

Louis Tomlinson
Call me babe.

Then his number was listed on the back.
______
Hey guys it's Ericka! I never planned on writing a book.But my love for Louade is too much.Ok so I know it says Liverpool in my bio but im born in America so I'm not accustomed to writing like they do in Liverpool.

My dad is from Liverpool and he wanted to live in his land so we made a big move from Louisiana to Liverpool and it's great.

I ship Jade ad Louis because they make a cute couple.I can't believe Louis is gonna be a father!!
Yay!!

I'm proud of him.vote comment please

--Erika