meeting for the first time

Tony-  you were dragged to a party by your best friend. "(Y/bff/n) why did you bring me here" "(y/n) I brought you here to meet people and to get you out of your lab." "But I was working on something important" your friend didn't respond and walked off leaving you on your own.  You decided to go to bar. "Can I have this dance?" A guy said behind you. You were going to reject him till you saw who it was. "T..tony ..stark" you stuttered "yes beautiful" he held out his hand and you took it.

Clint- you were at the archery range practicing your aim. You missed for the tenth time. "Here let me help" a guy said behind you as he helped your posture. "Thanks I'm good"  you said as you took aim. " no like this " he said as he moved your arm so your elbow is more bented.

You hit the bullseye.  " thanks what's your name?" You asked " clint Barton" he answered " my is (y/n) (y/l/n)"

Bruce- you were working at S.H.I.E.L.D. "ms. (Y/l/n) can you take these files to the lab" nick fury asked "yes sir" you answered taking the files and walked to the lab. Bruce banner was in the lab doing work when you walked in. "Fury told me to bring you these files" you said " oh you can put them on the table" he didn't bother to look up from his work. You set the files on the table. You were about to leave but Bruce stopped you. "(Y/n) your good at science right" "I dabble" " I need a second option on this" you walked to bruce and you guys spent the next few hours talking about science.

Thor- you were at the swarma place near your house. You were enjoying your swarma when a man came over. "Is this seat taken there is no more seats in here" he said  "no and you can sit there. It's (y/n)" you answered "thank you lady (y/n) I'm Thor" he said as he sat down. Thor the Thor you thought to yourself. You spent hours talking to Thor.

Loki- you were in Germany for holiday. You were totally lost as you bump into someone "sorry sir" you apologize hoping he spoke English. "You should be" he yelled. Rude you thought. He looked you up and down. " why is a beautiful lady as youself walking around by herself. " he said changing his tune. " lost and don't know German to save my life" you laughed. " I'll help you the name is Loki" you stepped back at the name but move back towards him " mine is (y/n)" loki helped you find your hotel.

Natasha-  you were at S.H.I.E.L.D about to go on a mission. "Agent (y/l/n) you and me will take the back" Natasha said. You nodded (I know this one is short but I can't think of a good misson )

Steve- you were jogging.  "On your left" a guy ran past you over and over saying the same thing. You sat by a tree as the guy came to talk to you. " names Steve Rogers" he said holding out is hand " (y/n) (y/l/n)" you said taking his hand. You and Steve walked and talked for hours

-------------------------------------------------------------
This is my first pref I hope you like it
I decided to make a preference book because I was low on ideas for my imagine book I'm doing requests for both so please send me some