them meeting your family

don't hurt me but supernatural cross over

Tony- "tone promise me you will be good when they get here" you said leaving your bathroom. "I'll try (y/n)" tony said as he kissed your forehead. the doorbell rang right before you said anything else. you raced down the stairs before Jarvis said who was there. "Sam and Dean" you yelled as you opened the door. "baby sis" dean said hugging you so hard you couldn't breath. Tony finally came to the door with a glass of whiskey. "why are you drinking around my sister" dean said as sam gave him a glare. "dean it's fine you, sam and dad drank in front of me and I started drinking when I was 15 when I started working for the "family business"" you said as you swiped the glass from tony and downed it. "hey" tony gave you a pouty face. you smiled at tony and walked into the living room with the boys not far behind. "you boys want a beer and tony you want more whiskey?" you asked and they all nodded. you went into the kitchen to the drinks. you gave tony his whiskey, handed sam and dean their beers and open your beer. "thanks (y/n)" Sam said. "I have to go check on something behave when I'm gone boys" you said leaving the room. when you came back dean and tony were in a fist fight and there was broken glass on the floor. "what the hell is going on" you yelled looking at sam who was still sitting drinking his beer. tony and dean didn't stop fighting so you stepped in and threw both of them to the ground "tell me what happened NOW". "he said that you were a smokin' babe" dean said rubbing his shoulder. "it's tony stark that's the way he is dean. babe how about you show him your car collection." you said trying to find a common ground. "car collection?" dean asked "yes this way" tony said as he showed dean to the garage.

Clint- "Clint where did you put my legend of Zelda shirt" you asked. "should be in the top drawer babe. why?" Clint answered. "My sister Charlie is coming over today to meet you and that is a shirt she got me" Clint just nodded. you just finished getting ready as the doorbell rings. Clint beat you to the door but you stop him. "go put a shirt on" you said as you waiting for him to go into the bedroom. "hey sis" Charlie said as you open the door. you hugged her as Clint walked in. "Clint this is Charlie. Charlie this is Clint" they shook hands and you lead Charlie to the living room (that you forced Clint to decorate your way not that hard). "love the lord of the rings poster" Charlie said sitting. Clint's phone started to ring so he excused himself. "I'm sorry to cut this short but fury wants me to go in" Clint said as he looked at you sadly. "go it's fine but I'm glad he remembered the I had my sister coming and didn't call me In" you said as Clint gave you a smile an left. "you guys must be busy working for S.H.I.E.L.D and all" Charlie said. "yes but it pays the bills better than hunting with the Winchesters" you added as you grabbed you laptop. "that's true"

Bruce- "Bruce come on we are going to be late my dad hates to wait" you said as you put your coat on. "alright sweetheart I'm coming" Bruce said as he walked out of the bedroom. Bruce and you walked to your car and drove to your (favorite restaurant). "(y/n) it's been to long" bobby said as you walk in. "hi dad" you gave him a hug " this is Bruce banner". "nice to meet you sir" Bruce said shaking bobby's hand. "I hope you don't mind but the Winchesters tagged along" bobby said showing you the way to your table. you say hi to Sam and dean and sat down. Bruce said hi and sat down next to you. you spent a hour catching up with your dad and the Winchesters before fury called you in. "I got to go work needs me some Russian spy or something. you boys stay out of trouble I don't want to bale you out again" you said getting up and giving your dad a hug "Bruce fury needs you too"

Thor- "remember my brother doesn't know your asgardin and he doesn't know that you know we are angels of the lord" you said to thor as you grabbed your coat. "I remember (y/n)"thor said opening the door.  thor  and you walked to the park across from your aptment . "(y/n) its been to long sister" castiel said hugging you. "cas this is thor" you said sitting on the bench. cas and thor shook hands "nice to finally meet" thor said. "(y/n) can I talk to you alone please?" cas asked.  "sure brother" you said getting up and followed cas. "he knows we're angels (y/n)" cas stated. "you read his mind" you said a little to loud. "yes (y/n) I did and I read yours and I don't care he's asgardin or that he knows as long as you happ...." you stopped cas mid word with a hug.

Loki- "he's late (y/n)" your dad yelled at you. "he is the god of mischief  dad" you yelled back. "and your the princess of hell he should respect that and be here on time" Crowley said as the doorbell rang. you opened the door and gave the god of mischief him self loki a kiss on the cheek " hi my little trickster I take it this your dad Crowley" loki said as he kissed your forehead. loki shook Crowley's hand "nice to meet you sir" loki added. you told your dad goodbye and you left to the diner with loki. "i have never seen you been that nice ever" you stated.  

Natasha- "sorry she's late Charlie. she had to finish  something up at the office." you said. " it's fine (y/n) I understand and I'm not going anywhere"  Charlie stated as the door open "nat this is my sister Charlie" you stated as you gave a hug to nat. "nice to met you Charlie. I'm sorry to cut this short but I had a busy day and all I want to do is sleep" nat said before she yawned. "it's fine babe" you said giving nat a kiss. nat left the room. "i see why you like her so much. she is hot" Charlie almost yelled.

Steve- "(y/n) why are we here" steve asked as you walked up to a motel. you didn't answer steve. you knocked on the door. sam Winchester opened the door. "(y/n) what do we owe this surprise" sam asked as dean walk to the door. "who is this little sis" dean asked. "steve rogers and you should of told me you were in town insteed of me seeing the impala around and looking at headlines to see that you had a case. and before you ask I found you by the impala and a friend." you said as steve looked at you convsed "steve these are my brothers sam and dean" you told  him "nice to meet you steve" sam said. "we thought you would be busy with your nomel life" dean said. "I'm dating captian amrica my life ain't nomal and you are the ones who wanted me to have a nomal life." you said as steve's phone went off. "i gotta go babe. i'll see you at home" steve said kissing you forhead and you nodded. steve left and you and our brothers talked about the hunt. you told them you could help with reseach because of your clernce at S.H.E.I.L.D. you spent most of the day helping your brothers like you used to do.