Chapter 50- First Day At Work

*Niall's POV*

"So, are you going to work?" I asked Lexi.

"Yeah." She replied, running into the bathroom.

Only to come out in some blue jean capris, some hot pink flats, a hot pink flowy tank top, and a black shawl cape.

She curled her hair, and put on makeup, deodorant, and perfume.

"Ok, I'm leaving now." She said.

"Ok, I'll miss you." I said, hugging her tightly.

"Niall." She said,

"Yes?" I asked.

"I'm only gonna be gone from 8 to 3. I'm pretty sure that you'll have something to do." She said.

"Yeah, I'm working today." I laughed.

"That's what I thought." She said, I placed a hand on her stomach and kissed her.

"You're so cute." She said with a smile, kissing me.

I laughed and grabbed her purse, and lead her downstairs.

"I'm driving you." I said, handing her her purse and sunglasses.

"Ok." She smiled, handing me her car keys.

"Good luck sweetie." My Mum told her, popping out of the kitchen.

"Thank you." She replied with a smile.

"So, how did you get this job anyway? School only has a month left...." I said, before closing he door and rounding the car, getting in myself.

"Well, this teacher, who is on maternity leave, isn't coming back, so I'm filling in." She said.

"So you're a sub?" I asked, confused.

"No, I'm a certified teacher." She replied, laughing.

"For 6 weeks?" I asked.

"And for years to come." She said with a bright smile.

"Ok, have a good day, goodbye. I love you so much. Good luck baby." I said, giving her a long passionate kiss.

"Thanks, I love you too. Remember, school gets out at 3, so pick me up at 3:30." She said with a kiss.

She got out, grabbed her purse and closed the door. As she walked away, I checked her out, and she noticed when she turned around to wave.