Who Are You, Twerp?!

"Wake up, twerp!" You heard a gruff voice from above you, and felt violent shakes.

"Wha?" You opened your eyes groggily, seeing a blurred orange shape who's colors were similar to the gem you found.

Wait. The gem!

Your could barely make it out,but the figure violently shaking you and harshly, rudely telling you to get up, had an orange triangular gem stuck to its nose. Or... Was it its nose?

"I said, get up!" The voice shook you again, and you opened your eyes fully.

"Wh-what are y-you!?" You asked, frightened. This was a common feeling for you, but this was one of the scariest things you'd ever seen.

"You're up? Not that I was going to do much with you anyway. Maybe smack your face a couple more times." It said. It's nose was most definitely the gem you had found.

"Ow." You noticed a stinging above your left eyebrow, and placing your finger on it just made it sting worse. When you dragged your index away, the tip of it was coated in warm blood. "Why would you do that?"

"Awwww, are you having a bad day?" The creature teased. You wanted to call it a "she," or a "her," but you weren't sure it would appreciate that.

"Well, I did just have some kind of gemstone creature, or monster, smash my face in. You ARE in MY house, after all." You told it.

"I am a gem!" It spat. "And I am FEMALE!" 

"Sorry! Sorry!" You closed your eyes and shielded your face with both of your hands, ready for her to punch you again.

"What is that?" She pointed at your cowering.

"Y-you aren't going to h-hit m-me?" You asked, cracking one eye.

"No! I'm done hurting you. Now I want to torture your town, or whatever you call this... Shameless display." She said.

"Wait!" You grabbed herforearm, and although you wouldn't admit it, you rather enjoyed the bulkiness of it.

"Who do you think you are, twerp!?" She ripped your hand off her shoulder harshly.

"I'm (Y/N)! And you can't just go and torture a town for no reason!" You told her boldly.

"Why not?" She shrugged coldly.

You fumbled inside your brain, looking for an excuse that would rattle the brute.

"Uh... Because... You have to train for it, first!" You tried enthusiastically.

"Me? Train? To injure HUMANS? I think not." She said smugly.

"Oh! Uh... I can help you! We can train together, and-"

"No!" She growled. "I don't feel well enough to do it right now anyway."

She smirked for no apparent reason.

"Why are you smiling?" You asked, stunned by how white, how pointy, her teeth were.

"Would you like to help regain my energy?" She asked.

BOOM! Cliffhanger!