TIME TO TAKE SOME REST

She came back from her job.It was almost mid-night.Her brother-in-law was waiting for her and when she entered the house he yelled at her and warned her not to be late from her job again!

She went quietly to her room and sat on her bed thinking he shouldn't had said such things I am true inside as well as outside!

She saw a man standing infront of her and he was starring at her, He was like Satan, She woke up feeling very nauseous as she was sitting she slipped to the floor!! She knew that she was getting ill day by day, so she decided to take leave for a weak and took a medicine.

She got into her bed again and thought of her life and noticed that moment when that man was starring at her at the bus stop, She thought that she might know him or he might know her.

However she fell asleep again.

"You shouldn't treat her like that because she is my sister..!"angered Ayesha."But we should notify her that what is she doing"said Gotham."Notify her ....... Do person's notify people like this and additionally she is not that type of girl which you meant when you were shouting on her"shouted Ayesha."Enough. .! Go to sleep.. stop it now.. it ends here right now...!"angered Gotham.

Next Day..! Mahira and her sister's with there own family went to paradise point for a picnic.
"*Khala.! Time to take a selfie..!"said Maria her niece. "Oh my god!! From Where did you bought that phone. !"said Salama."Papa! Bought it for me."said Maria. "Oye hoye!! You are now rich!! Han!? Maria!!"laughed Mahira. "Oh!! See see! There is a fish!!"shouted Aisha!! "I have to see!!!"excited Maria. "Amma! She is pushing me!!"yelled Hamza Aisha's younger son. "Oh!! Not now!!"angered Aisha! "Its okay!!"said Mahira.

They were all very happy and Mahira was again refreshed by Allah's blessings.

*Aunt.