Confessions

Calum's POV

We landed in New York and I still had my mind set on telling Luke how I feel today.

We were now in a place Liam bought on line and it was pretty decent. It had everything here already and I was sharing a room with Luke. I was sitting in the bed and he was in the bathroom.

"Um Luke I have something to tell you". I said as he walked out the bathroom.

"I have something to tell you too". He said sitting next to me.

"Do you wanna go first"? I asked and he nodded.

"Ok um Calum we have known each other for a long time and you are my best friend but I don't want you as a friend anymore I want more than that with you. I kept my feelings hidden because I knew you wouldn't feel the same for me--". I cut Luke off by kissing him.

I never thought this day would come me and Luke together. His lips felt so soft better than I imagined. I really love this boy and he loves me back and that feels pretty damn good. I pulled away and me and Luke looked at each other.

"Now what were you saying about me not feeling the saw way"? I asked and he chuckled. "Luke when I first saw you, you stole my heart like it was nothing and I wanted nothing more than to steal yours and it looks like I did and since were vampires we can literally be together forever". I said and he nodded and laughed. I just loved his laugh and now I can finally say that out loud to the world that I love Luke Hemmings.

Niall's POV

Me and Liam were downstairs while everyone else was upstairs me and him were talking cuddling, kissing and everything else that couples do.

"Liam do you think moving here will keep us safe"? I asked.

"Well I'm not gonna say yes but I am gonna say that we have a better chance at surviving her than back in London". He said looking at me with those big beautiful brown eyes... no we are having a serious conversation right now.

"What if they find us their gonna kill us Liam and I don't wanna die". I said starting to tear up a little and Liam noticed and hugged me running his fingers through my hair.

"We are not gonna die ok because we are strong and as long as I have you I'm the strongest man in the world". He said and I smiled and nodded. I heard someone coming down the stairs I thought I was seeing things because I saw Micheal's dad. When my eyes aren't black and I'm not killing someone then I was scared to death of him. I started breathing really heavy and I started shaking, Liam let go of me and looked at me.

"Niall what's wrong". He asked and he sounded really worried. I couldn't talk and I just sat there looking at the man that I killed but still scared of him. He got closer and closer.

"No get away from me". I half shouted.

Liam's POV

"No get away from me". Niall yelled. I had no clue what was wrong with Niall. He was looking at the wall looking scared to death.

"Niall who are you talking about"? I asked really confused and he pointed to the wall and he was still shaking.

"Him he's back the-the guy I killed M-Micheal's dad he-he's here". He stuttered. I've seen this happen before but this was back in like the early 1900's and it hasn't happened since.

"GUYS GET DOWN HERE"! I shouted for everyone to help me figure out why this was happening now. I heard everyone coming downstairs and they all looked at Niall who was still shaking like hell.

"What's wrong with him"? Ashton asked

"He said that Micheal's dad is back and I think he's looking at him". I said and they all look to where Niall was looking but they see nothing but a wall.