Misunderstanding

Me and Blake my husband for 4 years have been arguing a lot lately and things are not looking so good.I love him more than anything in the world he is my life so I have no intention on leaving him, I really want to make things work and I'm gonna do everything I can.I also have been struggling a lot at my workplace 'cause my boss is an ass.I'm a surgeon by the way.I love my job but I just can't do this anymore, Mr. James is killing me everyday, I'm extremely stressful most of the time and that's awful also Blake doesn't like the idea of me working at all, so I finally decided to quit and maybe open my own Hospital.
I heard Blake pull in the drive so I quickly decided to call my best friend Olivia to tell her my plan.
"Hey King bitch how have u been?" I asked her.i know... I know we gave weird names to each other.
"Oh hey queen bitch I'm good as always how's your asshole boss?" We always discuss everything together I love her so much I can't survive without her though.
"So I think I made the right decision..I'm gonna leave that place I'm so fucking done I'm unhappy most of the time so I don't know that I'm still doing here, I'm gonna tell him tomorrow morning that I can't do this anymore and I'm leaving."
Blake
So I'm finally home And I just want to be with my baby.We've been fighting a lot lately and I just want to make up and tell her that she's my life and I love her so much.I'm gonna go to our room and surprise her with the Swarovski bracelet I bought.I heard she was on the phone with someone so I decided to wait until she ends the phone call but then She said something, my biggest nightmare.
"..... I'm gonna tell him tomorrow morning that I can't do this anymore and I'm leaving."
I rushed into the room.
"Babe what.. What's wrong with you?! You wanna leave my why??!! Unfuckingbelievable I'm not gonna let you leave!!know way your my life I can't live without you!! Tell me one determining reason why you want to leave!we've been together for 6 years we've been through hell, I'm not gonna let us fall apart!i know we've been arguing a lot lately but I love you more than anything!!I'm gonna change I'm gonna do anything just don't leave me!!"I yelled, and she was speechless.
"Babe what are you talking about?Im not leaving you What the fuck?!" She yelled back like she wasn't understanding what I'm talking about.i just stood there becoming more mad.
"I just heard you talking on the phone with somebody and you said that you're done and you gonna leave me!" I shouted.
"Blake Baby calm down please" I stood up and went to him to face my beautiful man, I started rubbing his biceps and I could feel that all her muscles were tensed.I put my arms behind his head trying to calm him down.He freaked out my poor baby I need to make sure that he understands that I'm never gonna go anywhere.He tells me all the time that his biggest nightmare is that I'm gonna leave him someday, but there no way I'm ever gonna do that.
"Babe I was on the phone with Olivia and told her that I'm quitting my job."
I could see the surprised look on his face.i pecked his soft lips...those lips aww are to die for.He put his arms around my waist pulling me closer.
"Baby I love you so much and I'm never gonna leave you, you have to understand that your my life, my everything." I told him softly then I just let him speak, I wanted to know how he feels.
"Baby I love you too much I can't imagine my life without you, I know that I wasn't the best husband lately but there's so much stuff going on right now.Doc puts too much pressure on me and sometimes I just can't handle it and that's the reason why I'm stressed.But I'm not gonna let it ruin our marriage." He sighed and caressed my cheek.
"Babe when I heard that sentence of yours it was like hell, baby you make me the person I am." His words felt so good, I feel like I fall in love with this man a little bit more everyday if that's even possible.I kissed him passionately as hard as I could.He responded with lifting me up and squeezing my butt which he knew was a huge turn on for me.He brought me to the bed and laid me down gently.I tugged on his shirt signaling him to take it off right now.
"Baby wait a second, I bought you something" he pulled away and started searching for something seconds later he pulled out of his pocket a jewelry box.
"Close your eyes and give me your hand." I did as I was told, and Blake put I guess a bracelet on my wrist.
"Now open your eyes baby." It was a beautiful silver Swarovski bracelet with three medals on it.A letter A a heart and a letter B.It was amazingly beautiful.
"Oh my god baby it's so beautiful!" I said while smiling from ear to ear.I love this man so much.
"You like it babe?" He asked innocently.
"I love it baby thank you so *I pecked his lips* so *I pecked his again* so much it's really beautiful!! I said with a huge goofy smile plastered on my face which is gonna be there for like a week or so.
"I'm more than glad you like it baby" he said.
"now come here babe!" I pulled him on me by his shirt and he quickly took it off.The kiss started to get heated and I wanted him so badly.i took my dress off revealing my beautiful red lace underwear.Blake looked at me with his wild sex god face signaling he wanted me just as much I wanted him.
"Baby your so beautiful I'm gonna fuck you so good and so hard you won't ever forget this night."
He took off my bra then put one of my hard nipples into his mouth sucking, nibbling on it while playing with the other one.
"Hhhhmm Blake" I moaned.
He was so good at this no doubts.I pulled on his sweet curls enjoying his reaction, he knew that it was the green light for him.Then he planted a string of kisses down my stomach to my thong and bite the top of my lace thong and pulled them down with his teeth.
"babe do it already" I moaned.
"Hmm no baby not yet" he said and teased me with sloppy kisses on my inner thighs and on my stomach for at least 10 minutes.
He brushed his fingers lightly over my pussy and suddenly pushed two fingers inside me.
"Aww Blake baby" you screamed.He quickly pulled his fingers out and put them into his mouth.
"Hmm baby you taste so good." He tasted my juices and hell yeah he liked the taste of my pussy.
"Try yourself Lyiah" He forced his fingers into my mouth.I started sucking his fingers while looking directly into his beautiful dark brown eyes.He bit down on his bottom lip.
"Babe I want you inside me" I complained wanting more.He did as he was told and stood between my legs opening them wide.
"Liyah baby I'm gonna be rough tonight and you gotta take everything I fucking give you, got it?"
I nodded being mesmerized by the idea.He pulled off his Calvin Klein boxer and revealed his beautiful long thick cock.I bit down on my bottom lips and looked directly into his eyes.
"You like what you see baby?" He smirked
"Hmm kind of" I let out a small chuckle.He slid his huge cock between my extremely wet pussy lips teasing me then without a warning he thrusted inside me.I moaned his member felt so amazing.He started moving slowly, really slowly making me want more and more.
"baby you feel so good."
"Blake Baby go faster" I complained.
"your wish is my command love" he quickened the pace not only going faster but deeper with every thrust.I closed my eyes enjoying every moment of it.I was getting closer and closer with every thrust and he knew it.
"That's right baby let me fuck your pussy" he said and pounded against my ass harder an faster.
"You like it baby when I fuck like that hmmm?"
"Hmm yes babe I love it" "please don't stop baby don't stop!I'm coming" I screamed as my pussy tightened around his throbbing thick cock as I begin an amazing orgasm.
"Oooh fuck yes baby that's right" his thrusts became slower and I could tell he was about to come.
"Baby come for me, come inside me I need you so much"
"Aaaah baby fuck I'm coming" he nearly yelled as he hit his orgasm.I could fill his huge load inside me.
"Hmm baby I love you so much" he kissed me.
"I love you too baby" I said back.he was still inside me and it felt so good to be this close to him.I laid on top of him now looking directly into his beautiful eyes.
"Blake baby you know what I love the most about you?" I asked.
"Hmm what baby?" He asked becoming curious while looking into my eyes.
"Well except your brain your body your heart your lips.... I started drawing circles on his chest "oh my good the list is too long" I flirted.
"Haha very funny baby" he chuckled.
"No babe but honestly I love it so much how gentle you are with me but when it comes to sex your my wild sex god." I started to laugh and bit down on my bottom lip to stop.His face was full of love but I think He is horny again.
"Baby I love you so much" "Have you got any idea on  how much you turn me on when you say these kind of things?" He asked with lustful gaze.
"Hmmm baby what about round 2?"

----- This imagine was requested by dejanae1 I hope you like it❤️
Okay so Blake can be freaky sometimes right?👅
Please vote and comment!