Chapter 10

Laura's pov

I wake up a few hours ago, Ross is still sleeping. So I walk in our kitchen, and make my self a toast. I still can't forget about that dream, later, when I lay with Ross, I had a dream that I was still mad at him, and that he moved on, but I still loved him. And I love him, but, I'm just little upset about that thing yesterday, he better have a good explanation.

Ross: Morning!

He walk all messy!! Like he had sex last night!

Laura: Morning to you too!

Ross: So, how'd you sleep?

Laura: Ok, I guess!

Ross: What do you mean with that "I guess" ?

Laura: I had another nightmare, but, it's ok now.

He walk, and make a toast for him self too.

Ross: So, what did you dream last night?

Should I tell him, or now?

Laura: Ummm.... Nothing...

Ross: Tell me!

He turn around, and face me.

Laura: I dream that you where making out with that hotel girl, and that she killed our children.

Ross: Woah, I don't know you had a dream like that!

I just nod, and looked down. He then come to me, and hug me.

Ross: I'm sorry for leaving you yesterday! I didn't meant to, actually, I wanted, but, let's just forget that!

WHAT!!! He wanted to leave me!!??? Why?? I pull away as faster as I could!

Laura: Why did you leave me?

Ross: Bc.... I can't tell you right now!

Laura: Why?! Do you have somebody here in Paris, so you don't want me to meet them or what!!

I started yelling..

Ross: No, I don't have anybody!! But I just leave you, you can ask all my family, and no one is never gonna tell you why we left you here!!

That hurt!!

Laura: OK! SO YOU DON'T LIKE ME, OR LOVE!! IT'S OK!! BUT WHY AT LEAST SOMEONE DIDN'T TELL ME THAT ALL OF YOU ARE GOING SOMEWHERE, AND I WOULD BE AT LEAST IN PEACE..!!!

Ross: BC WE DIDN'T WANT TO HURT YOU LAUR!!

Laura: DON'T CALL ME LAUR ANYMORE!!! JUST LEAVE ALONE!! AND YOU THOUGHT THAT YU DIDN'T HURT WHEN YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT ALL OF YOU ARE GOING SOMEWHERE?? AND WHAT HAPPEN WITH WITH THAT LITTLE "....YOU MAKE MY EYES SPARKLE EVERY TIME I LOOKED AT YOU...." WHAT HAPPEN WITH THAT? HUHH??

Ross: ...........

Laura: I GET IT!! YOU DON'T LOVE ME!! YOU SHOULD TELL ME THAT!!! AND YOU KNOW WHAT!! I'M GOING BACK IN LA!! AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!

I run in "our" room, and pack all my things, after 15 minutes, I walk in kitchen!! I was crying!

Laura: Good luck!! 

I run out of room, and in the way to the door, I met Rydel.

Rydel: hey Laur!

Laura: Don't you Laur me!!

And I run outside!

Rydel's pov

I went to the lobby, I needed to check something, when I was getting back to my room, I saw Laura with her suitcase, and with tears in her eyes.

Rydel: Hey Laur!

Laura: Don't you Laur me!!

And she run outside! What was that?! I need to ask Ross! I run upstairs in his room, I din't bother to knock, or anything. I burst in his room, and saw him putting on his shirt!

Rydel: What happen?

Ross: AHHHHHHHH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!???

Rydel: You are worst then some little girl!! What happen??

Ross: Long story!! Now come with me! We need to stop Laura!

Rydel: Where is she going?

I asked him, while running out of his room with him.

Ross: She went on airport!

OK! They went in fight!! -Oh, come on Rydel, ofc they are, why would Laura cry and had her suitcase with her!? -Oh yeah!! - Ughhhhhhhhhhh... why I'm fighting with my mind!!??

Rydel: Ok.

We went to the airport, and we looked at the panel with flights!

Ross: There!! In 10 minutes she's leaving!! COME ON!!

He grab my hand, and drag me. He's so in love with her, and If he's not,he won't break my arm!! After few minutes of searching, we find her. Now, Ross is begging her to come back, ughh... I need to mix..

Rydel: LAURA!! HE LOVE YOU, IF HE DON'T HE WILL NOT BE HERE RIGHT NOW, AND YOU EITHER, AND HE WOULDN'T BREAK MY ARM, HE DRAG ME TO FIND YOU, MY ARM IS 99% BROKE!! NOW, PLS COME BACK IN HOTEL, AND YOU WILL KNOW WHY WE LEFT YOU!!

Ross: See!! Pls Laura!!

Laura: Ughhhh, fine!! But, this is your last chance!!

Ross: Deal!

He take her hand, and we walk to our car. UGHHH, finally!!

Rydel: Hey love birds! Ross, can we tell her now?

Ross: Not yet!

Laura: What? Why?

Ross: Bc I say so.

Laura: Do you really want another fight?

Ross: No tnx, but you will se in few days!!

Laura: Ughhhhh, Fineeee....

Rydel: Yaaay... Anyway, we are here...

We get out of car, and entire in the hotel! We walk in Stormie's and mark's room, and when I entered I was in shock.. I can't believe!!!

???: HI!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohoho.... Is that a surprise, or is something else?

 I know this one is short, but I'm really tired, i have to get up early! But, I promise, tomorrow will be longer! 

And what do you think? Who is in the room? Who Laura saw?

Comment and vote!! Love u!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------