04

Justin

The doorbell rang, then my phone went off. I ignored both shoving my face into the couch. There was a loud bang on the door that startled me, I still continued laying there, lifeless.

"OPEN THE MOTHERFUCKING DOOR JUSTIN!"

My phone went off again. I ignored it once again. I scooted closer to the edge of the couch and reached out for the bottle of tequila on the floor. I brought it to my mouth and tipped it, slowly drinking from it.

"JUSTIN FUCKING DREW BIEBER OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR I WILL BREAK A FUCKING WINDOW IF I HAVE TO!"

I put the bottle down and continued to lay there. If I'm lazy enough to not sit up to take a drink what makes you think I'll get up to open the fucking door!

"Shut the fuck up," I mumbled.

I suddenly heard glass shatter. Holy fuck what was that? I looked around but didn't bother getting up.

"Oh god what's that smell?"

I recognized the voice. My dear friend, Alfredo Flores. I saw him walk into the living room. He's dressed all fancy in a light blue button up and black slacks.

"Holy fuck, Justin Bieber is alive," he said walking closer, "God you look awful. Again."

"Shut the fuck up your voice just makes my head hurt," I groaned.

"Bro, why the fuck is there a huge mess? Is that-Oh my god don't tell me you've been pissing in bottles?" He asked pointing at a two liter Pepsi bottle filled with yellow urine.

"Leave me alone," I groaned.

"Get up!" He yelled pulling on my arm.

"No," I groaned.

"You were fine a few days ago now what?" He asked.

"Last payment, I went to LA... Saw her, she looked completely fine like she wasn't bothered at all. I looked like a fucking mess and she was all perky and cute," I said, "she's over me..."

"I thought we were over this? We said she wouldn't affect you this much anymore," he said.

"I tried, I really did Fredo," I said.

"Now we have to clean all this shit up again," Fredo said.

"Can you pass me another bottle?" I asked.

"No, you should cut back on the alcohol," he said.

"No pass me the empty Mountain Dew bottle. I need to take a leak," I said.

"Just get the fuck up and go to the fcking bathroom, while you're over there take a fucking shower, you reek. Nasty."

"Just pass me the goddamn bottle," I grumbled.

"No."

"Fredo goddamit you're so annoying," I said turning my face away.

"So, why don't you go see her again? You should have talked to her," he said.

"Fuck that," I said.

"Maybe all you need is to talk to her and make her understand," Fredo advised.

I looked back over at him, "It's not that easy."

He started picking up the dirty tissues and throwing them in the trash. Man Fredo was the shit, always looking after me. He practically cleaned my first mess after I stupidly told Rebecca that I didn't need her anymore. Now he was cleaning up again.

"How much have you spent on alcohol?" He asked.

"I don't fucking know... I don't keep track," I said tipping the bottle of tequila into my mouth again.