Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

Asmodeus threw me on the bed so I landed on my back and I gasped out in pain, rolling onto my side for only a moment before Asmodeus shocked me by grabbing my throat tightly, pinning me to the bed. I gasped for breath as he clenched his fingers, his eyes narrowed.

“Do you think it’s funny to be stupid? Do you think it’s helpful to be stupid? Or do you not even realize how stupid you are?” He sneered. I gasped for air, clawing at his arm as he held me down, his black eyes searching for my face as they blazed with hatred.

“That was a very, very stupid move of you. Not only do we need to throw out your blood and just slit your wrist again, but now we have to wait another month before we can bring Lucifer back because you fucking killed one of the Fallen! How cute of you to think you could actually stop the ritual from every happening! If you think this bought you time, you are sorely mistaken, little lamb. Friday night we will bring Leviathan here, mind you he’s not as friendly as Beelzebub and I.” His hot breath blasted against my face in fury as he tightened his grip on my throat.

I choked, managing a little whimper as I dug my nails into his arm, pulling off little chunks of skin. Asmodeus hissed and backhanded me hard across the face, making me cry out in pain before he clenched his fist around my throat tightly, threateningly.

“I’ve had enough of this. I would have figured you’d have the severity of the situation hammered into that thick skull for yours, but I was obviously proven wrong. I am no longer going to allow you any freedoms. Seeing is no longer a privilege.” He announced loudly and he used his free hand to rip a strip of sheet, easily pinning me down with his weight as he wrapped it around my head over my eyes so all I saw was the purple silk.

“A--”

“Speaking is no longer a privilege.” Asmodeus sneered and I opened my mouth to protest again, but I felt a strip of sheet cover my mouth, knotting at the back of my head. I writhed, clawing at anything my nails could hook onto. Asmodeus caught my wrists and threw them up over my head, making me curse at him past the silk. He shifted on the bed so he was standing over me, dragging me to the headboard by my wrists, making me kick and squirm.

“Touching is no longer a privilege.” Asmodeus’ voice had grown stony and cold as he slammed my back up against the headboard. I whimpered in pain as he strapped my wrists tightly against the posts so my arms were spread out to their limits. I hissed past the ribbon and bent my legs, trying to push on the bed and get away, but I froze for a split second as I felt ribbon wrapping around my legs, keeping them bent and open before I tried to close my legs, but the ribbon made it impossible.

I felt Asmodeus’ lips brush against the ribbon over my lips, his hand pushing my head back against the headboard.

“Dignity is no longer a privilege.” Asmodeus’ hot breath permeated the ribbon on my mouth, burning my lips. I wriggled, but it was useless. The ribbons only cut my circulation off even more every time I moved an inch. I felt Asmodeus hands brush against my cheeks, his breath still hot on my mouth.

“You will remain like this until the ritual to bring Leviathan arrives. You will not eat, you will not bath, you will not piss, you will not come.” With the last word, I felt a ribbon sliding against my cock, making me gasp. He slid the ribbon along my bare skin, giving me goose bumps.

“You have lost the privileges I’ve gifted you. I don’t regret this. I never will. I’m a psychotic demon, aren’t I? We regret nothing.” Asmodeus murmured against the ribbon over my lips. I shivered as his tongue slid out and licked over the ribbon before trailing along it to my ear where he dipped his tongue into the shell of my ear. I whined past the ribbon, but he kept tormenting me with his tongue. Moving it from my ear to my throat to my nipples. He sucked on them and bit down, pulling with his teeth and making them sore. I whimpered, trying to move away from him again, but I couldn’t move less than a centimeter as his tongue trailed down my belly.