Ghosts oh no

HEY (insurt name) it's thine to go on our hunt do you even remember God you're can be so forgot no with later. This was shouted by your friend who was kind of a dick. Imagine him/her (I'm here to suit all genders because I'm not ableist please and there are more than too genders to just please add whatever you want this is your story not mine even though I'm writing it God please ") GOD do you think I lov forget???? You had been waiting for this day for so long thou stag you were goer get on a hint with the ghost adventures croo. You couldn't wait to see zic balager in his tight block slick cloth of mm damn. He usually had a black fab over his ab. (My dad is in here reading hamlet I'll be right back don't go anywhere I see u) ok I'm back but he's still reading hamlet so I can't write anything funny or I'll make myself laugh so tune in for some bore.

You got into where you'd be inves tit gaining that dai and it was in an old hospootil called the wigs oh flight gangrene and was it ever creep creeper creepy it was super really creep don't even joke about it I'll kill this. "HEEEEEY " ; you heard a hagfish voice shout from the ground like a mm ahold cover damn what is this and you saw a bald shiny listed head and you had to cover your eyes it was so bright goddamint it was Aaroon good shit the echimpment took. Hey nougat I'll be on ur investigate tonight mm you cooed with a crown on your head to show who was boss. Aaroons eyebrows razed so high that they went to the top of his head in exciter. "Who's aroond u grew hair rlly fast!@? You heard another voice so you were like OMG Zak Dj and ran to it but it wasn't zic it was a tall hummer bean naned nik Jonas Crosby and you remember him from every episode because he's on every episode remember how my dad was reading hamlet? He's gone now.

So u saw nik and God he was op stab ok but not like your sac about to come out with his liquid shine Mitch's tight black shirt. "Werz @Zeus" you assed nik and aroons and they shrugged so much that  to stud Thor shoulders also came up to aroons new hair because they were all conf. Hey hey little lady where have you been all my ghostly life I've Ben waiting so long for you in my ghostly life  zic finally appereed in front of the door and he is so hot you started  to jerk pigsty and mm he leaned with one hand on the door so you cud see the way his veins bulged and m you were so ready for this Lihue lockdown you ran up to him and shit the door and locked it immediately crowning ponies behind your face and aroons and nik wocouldbt come in. HEY HEY HEY WE ARE SUPOSEDUT TO BE IN THIS LOCK DOWN TOO DO ARE YOU IN SANE????!?!??!?? They trinket laughed and creamed and were furious beyond my control but at least me and zic were home alone just like I am now. Ok time to start hunting for ghost gho!!!!!

Xic looked at u and you were shaking so he assumed you were hauled by pollen burry scared but really u just wanting kxic stick. Ok time to bring out our whispo box he called and brought out his gear hard DO YOU WANT ME dic screamed to the ghosts and flog egg you found yourself liking screaming YES YES YES PLEASE I WANT YOUR GIC IN MY YOOK I WANT YOUR EVERYTHIBG AS LONG AS ITS FREE I WANT YOUR LOVE wow! That sure was. A mouthful but you got it all in one go good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! & whoa at flog sic because he heard your every word and look at you with his eyes extreme wide open more open that everything damn you could see him actual brain because his eyes were so wide open. He ran to you and loins u either dropped the whispo and grabbed it ass and you kissed and kissed and kissed until you had eaten eachothers roof of the mouth and it hurt so you had to stop for a second. Hey you whispered and he went hi. You wiggled your brois at him and he nodded. You ripped off his black to laugh errant rip and beneath it he had so many tattoos and one of them was of a full developed penis so you threw your arms back and screamed wow. Yeah sorry o tatted me pic on my ab and you got so hard is this what love feels Ike? You ripped off every article and began hearing voices and m shifts ghosts are active but you didn't give one coca cola pigeon about what anyone thought. You two xx mercilessly fucked huff again and again and again and every time got better but oh whoops you didn't remove ur pants do everything happened pity's not like it should have been not painful after all you were are a Virginia as hell so I guess it hurts????????????????????? Please.

I wonder how aroon and nik are downhill you wondered but were to fist arcade by the action in your pants wanting more and hurt more and you never slow down please be cautious hurl be hey dad get out of my room. You two got again and again I think u hit so many times now that aroon and nik dead. Hey fix you heard a call ONG THE WHISPO HAS SPOKEEN zic claooied. Hey zic it's me the ghost of nik omg he was real and he was watching heiry you. Oh ok I guess you can watch us bang now zic laughed and laughed he was so funny!!!!!! Ok bye and nik left and throw some water on the floor so we knew he was he rest in rip nik <3 hey aroon WE ARE NOT RUNNIN FROM THIS u hear zic scream OOOOH OH OH OH you hear aroon screen too. You turn the corner to find a ghost ass aroon inside of a real flesh and bone zic and u start to cry so hard that the hospital flooded causing all the ghosts flow together idgaf to evacuate. Once u been fucked by a ghost there's no going back and you have a pet mentally image in your wheat.

And that is why we are here.