Trader

I woke up with a terrible headache and it hurt like someone hit with a hammer. I sat up but groaned in pain at the pain I felt in my body. I got up and managed to take a quick shower and get out and put some clothes on and put on my glasses. Yes I wear glasses don't judge. I walked downstairs to see Bella and Jacob talking. I bent down to hear what they were saying. Yep I'm eavesdropping problem?
Bella: Jake we have to
Jacob: Bella that is your own sister and your trading her just so Alice and Edward won't join them?
Bella: What choice do I have? I cannot live without Edward.
Jacob: No matter what he's not going to join nor is Alice.
Bella: I have to Jake.
Jacob: I won't let you..and if your going to traid your own sister for a vampire then you are wrong as hell..she is a hybrid and if that 3rd blood in her goes into a violent mode she is going to see where she fits into a vampire web and I don't think you want her to find that out.
Bella: This is not your problem she is my sister!
Jacob: And she is my soulmate!
I then walked downstairs quickly jumping in front of them. Stop it both of you. I said to them. What's going on? I asked looking at them. Your sisters trading you just to save Edward and Alice from joining the Volturi. Jacob said not looking at anyone. What?! I yelled and so did everyone in the house who came downstairs. Bella how could you? I asked feeling decieved. You don't understand I love these people especially Edward. She said tears falling out her eyes. Bella that is your sister. Jasper yelled. I have no choice. She yelled back sobbing. So this shows how much of a sister you are..I was attacked by two of the people from the Volturi last night and now you want to trade me to them. I yelled at her. The other night. Jacob corrected me. The other night. I said before stopping and looking at him. The other night? I asked. You were asleep for 2days. Carlisle said. Oh well anyway why would you do that? I asked turning back to her. They sent a note saying that if I give you to them then Alice and Edward will not have to join. She said looking down. I went over to her and slapped the mess out of her. She looked at me with tears in her eyes. I tried to run to her but Jacob and Emmett and Carlisle held me back. You stupid bloodsucking piece of crap how could you do that to me I'm your own damn sister. I yelled. Jasper make her think happy. Alice said to Jasper. I blocked his power and still kept trying to get Bella. Its not working. He told Alice. Becca stop..think of how you and Bella help Edward from being in pain think of how you and Bella protected Alice from pain think of how she's your own sister and your about to hurt her. Jacob said in my ear. I stopped struggling and sighed knowing he was right. I looked at Bella to see her sobbing. I-im s-sorry. I stuttered. I d-dont know what came over me. I said as a tear slipped out of my eye. Its okay Rebecca. Rosalie said. N-no i-ts not okay..i-i have to go. I said running up into my room with Jacob following. I laid onto my bed and sobbed into my pillow. Jacob sat down and placed my head on his lap letting me cry on him with him rubbing my back softly. Its ok baby. He coaed in my ear. I then felt like I could trust him with anything and everything. I lifted my head up and looked at him and bit my lip. Jacob..kiss me. I whispered. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me as if he couldn't hear me correctly but I knew he heard exactly what I said. What? He asked. I went to his ear closely. Kiss me. I said sternly. Before facing him. He came to my face and placed his lips to mine. His lips were like a drug a drug that I'm addicted to a drug that I can't get enough of a drug that was not able to be unhooked off of. He layed me down on the bed with him on top of me kissing down my jawline and to my neck. He started sucking on my sweet spot causing me to moan softly. I knew he found satisfaction into it cause he kept sucking the same spot causing me to keep moaning. Jacob's touch was so soft and so gentle and careful. It felt like I was on a soft pillow or clouds tickling me. He was do careful with me and kept asking me if I was uncomfortable but I felt like I was on cloud nine. Jacob makes me feel loved so safe so amazing. I love him so much and I know he loves me to. And if he didn't he wouldn't have made me feel like the best girl in this whole house you know what scratch that the whole universe.
*Next Morning*
*Edward's POV.
I placed an ice pack to Bella's face and wiped her tears away with my thumb. I'm a horrible person. She whispered softly barely audible but apparently Rosalie heard it. We all know that. She said glaring at Bella. Rosalie..your not helping. I said to her. She rolled her eyes and sighed. Joking. She said before walking out but I knew she didn't mean it. Bella that was such a low down thing you did to Becca. I said sitting next to her. I only did it to protect you an- Alice I know Bella but still me and Alice would have handled that by ourselves and that was non of your business and you tried to trade your own sister for us. I said cutting her off from her sentence. I know. She said looking down. I don't care if The Volturi offered you 401k but I will not let you trade your own sister over me and mine. I said sternly to her. She nodded her head looking down. I'm sorry Edward. She said. I forgive you but its not me you should be apologizing to..its Becca. I said hugging her. Uh she's kinda busy right now. Emmett said threw the living room. I heard moans from upstairs and I think everyone else heard it to but they all laughed. Bella even laughed to but me and Jasper were furious. Mayeb I'll apologize to her tomorrow. Bella laughed. Maybe the next day if they are not still going. Rosalie laughed causing everyone else to laugh even Jasper but except me. I didn't find anything funny. She's a 15 year old girl having sex with 16-year old who looks like he's damn 25-years of age.