Wrong Girl

Hello there! :) Just so everyone can get an idea of her hair it's the picture above but a bit waver.
~~~~~~
Sunniva hadn't even stepped foot in the room because Khal Rhonno wanted all eyes on his daughter. She had to finish getting ready anyway. Her top was built like a modern day bra but the center of it came down forming a triangle. It was made out of leather but had a girly touch to it due to the glitter. She wore a long floor length skirt with two splits going up until they reached mid thigh along with her leather riding gloves. She didn't like to hit people with bare hands. To finish things off she had managed to find Riffi's coal and had warmed it enough to give herself winged eyeliner. She stepped into the room and made sure to sit in the very back but Riffi was still in plan site. No one spoke to her and she didn't speak to them but she felt eyes on her. She could overhear the men talking about her and it didn't make her uncomfortable; she just didn't like the way they spoke of her like she was a piece of meat. She shifted some but kept herself hidden. Sunniva didn't need anyone thinking she wanted to be laid here; they had other women for that. She was so deep in thought that she didn't notice Riffi until she was blocking her light.

"Hey...what are you doing back here?" Her brows raised some at the young girl. She didn't look happy at all and that worried her.

"I came to get you. Please don't ask just follow me." She was clearly upset and it upset Sunniva a bit.

She didn't ask anymore questions; she simply got up and followed but froze when she saw who she believed to be Khal Drogo. She knew about the ceremonial blue paint on everyone besides her; Her tattoos didn't do well with the blue. He was massive and looked angry but she didn't fear him. She tip toed in the area around him before completely moving out of the way. She sat on the side of Riffi but in the last seat. She could feel his men staring but got this odd feeling in her stomach a few seconds later. Her eyes flickered that way before connecting with his. Why was he staring at me, she thought. He looked her over several times going from her head to her toes.

Riffi slowly scooted over to her and started talking in a hushed tone. "He doesn't want me."

Sunniva frowned as she leaned over whispering back. "Why? He seems...calm at the least. What happened?"

Riffi sighed heavily. "I don't know...but when he saw you things got worse. He out right told my father no."

She frowned further before her eyes got huge like a dear in headlights. "Oh no..." Panic was clear in her voice as realization hit. "He can't want me, right? I'm just a slave Riffi."

"I honestly don't know...they've stopped talking right now. Let's go sit somewhere else." She seemed disappointed as she got up and went to sit somewhere hidden away just in case she decided to cry.

Sunniva just kept telling herself that he wasn't interested in her because she was a slave meant to guard and nothing more. She kept the princess company and tried to avert her eyes as topless women started to dance about for the men. She didn't have a problem with nudity or sex but she didn't like to see it happening out in the open. Things started to worsen as intercourse took place so she excused herself along with Riffi.

They both went out to get some fresh air. They were standing beside one another before noticing how clear and bright the stares looked. Eventually they laid down without much thought and just enjoyed the small breeze and the stars. "I don't understand why he doesn't want me Sunniva. I'm not ugly...and I'm kind overall so why?" Riffi sounded lost, confused, and angry.

Sunniva reached over and grabbed the girls hand. "Maybe this means you'll find someone better."

She shoved her hand away. "Someone better? You think there is someone better than him? Did you not see him? He's pure sex on a stick!"

Sunniva couldn't help but laugh faintly under her breath. "That's all you wanted him for? There are things other then sex Rif."

Riffi pouted until she saw the mighty Khal Drogo headed their way. She got up, pulling her guard with her. She flashed him a gorgeous smile and batted her lashes while Niva seemed to stand there awkwardly. "Khal Drogo, would you like some more wi-"

Riffi was cut off by a deep rumble of a voice that came from the male. It was directed at Niva but she didn't know Dothraki. She looked confused until Riffi said it in common tongue. "He was just asking for your name."

"Oh." She laughed nervously and said it loudly. "Sunniva."

He stared at her unblinking for a moment before he motioned her over. Niva looked to Riffi who just motioned her to go. She took steady steps until she was standing before him. He tilted her face up and inspected that before he started to give her the once over again but much slower.

Both girls just stood there awkwardly waiting for him to finish. Once he did he didn't say anything else he just walked off. Sunniva looked to her Princess. "Maybe I shouldn't have came tonight."

Riffi looked sad but knew what this meant. "He's going to ask for you." She gave a weak smile. "Be happy, at least you'll be completely free."

She would be free but she would have bigger things to worry about now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and vote! :)