twenty one

I'm at Halsey's house with Margo which dress should Halsey wear. We decided to bring them to a restaurant near our village and we asked the waiter to put their seats in a more private place. Luke and Calum is at Issa's helping him with his wardrobe too.

"Halsey how about this dress?" showing her turquoise with strap short dress. "Should I?" asked Halsey.

I placed my hand on her shoulder. "It fits with your hair, go for it."

Halsey wore the dress and it was stunning on her. "So this dress goes with a choker though," muttered Halsey.

I giggled, "Well, it's okay isn't it?" Halsey wore her choker that she shipped from an Instagram acc that sells chokers.

She also wore her angel's wings ring which was perfect on her. She tied her hair into a milkbraid hair too, which spices and made it more stunning.

"Halsey, you look super stunning! The boy will like it!" exclaimed Margo. Halsey ummed, "Who could be the boy?"

_____

Luke and Calum placed Issa in his seat and them both were in their suit and tie which makes me and Margo faint all the time.

Luke and Calum were leaning on the wall, waiting for Halsey to come.

Halsey stepped down the staris with us escotting at the back.

"Issa?" asked Halsey.
"Halsey?" asked Issa.

Halsey sat on the chair with us also leaning on the wall. "So, how will this go?" I mouthed at Calum and Luke.

"Let's just see," mouthed Luke.

_____

"So, you were my blind date?" asked Halsey. Issa nodded, "They tried to hook us up."

"Uhh, okay," said Halsey awkwardly. Issa sighed, "You look stunning and beautiful Halsey. More beautiful than a llama running to a sunset."

Halsey giggled, "Thanks, you look handsome though. Never thought you would look like this." Issa blushed, "Oh really? Thanks."

The date was going well though, they talked more and more not until...

"Halsey?" asked Issa. "Yeah?"

"So, actually I've got to say something. Actually at first I was like a blind date? But the really first when I moved at the school and I was actually crushing on you," sighed Issa. "Which you will never like you back."

"I actually broke up with my boyfriend and decided to have an another one. May I have you?" asked Halsey.

My jaw dropped and I looked at Luke and mouthed, "Goodness this is going well!"

"Uhh, well I didn't expect for this to happen. Yes, you may have me," accepted Issa.

Us at the corners was squealing like tiny cute mice and I mouthed to Luke, "watching these makes me wanna kiss you."

"What the okay let's do that later