Chapter Two: Revealing Secrets

I walk into Slender's office. "I quit." I say bluntly. "Eh, Tim..you know you cannot do that with out co-" "I. Quit." I yell. "And why is that?" He asks. "Toby is gone. That's one less Proxy. It's not the same." I reply.

"Actually, we have a way of bringing him back." He mumbles nervously. My eye twitches under my mask. I try to act surprised. "What is it?" I ask. "One of the SCP's volunteered to go search for his soul..we need you to go find a substitute to do the..erm...thing on." He tells me.

I just stare at him through my mask. "When do I start?" I ask. "Anytime you feel." He assures me. I nod and look down. "If I'm not here you know what I'm doing." I began to walk off. 

   I walk though the city, it's already night time. 'A boy that looks like Toby, a boy who looks like Toby..' I think to myself.  Hearing footsteps behind me, I spin around and see him. Who's him, you ask? Well,  he is the one who will substitute for Toby's injured body.  Not to worry, I won't cause harm to someone as precious as Toby. 

   "Hey, sir?" I holler to him. He jolts up right and looks at me wide eyed. "Y-Yes?" He asks sounding frightened. "Can you come here for a minute?" I ask. He nods and walks to me. That's when I punch him out cold. "KO!!!" A voice screams behind me. To my surprise it's Judge Angles. "Judge?" I cock my head. "Hiya!" She waves and prances over to me. "Need some help?" She asks me, picking up the admins legs. "Uhh...yeah, thanks." I pick him up by under his arms. "You know, Slender isn't going to be happy about you just randomly picking an admin." She murmurs, grunting from his heavy weight. 

   "I knowwwwwww." 

   "Do you?"

   I remain silent, knowing no matter what, Judge Angles is right. She's always right. "Don't tell him I saw this either, he'll get hella mad." She pursed her lips, glaring at me. "Okay, I won't." I smile.

     We arrive not long after a good hour or a half. I thank her and carry him in by myself so she doesn't get caught and get in trouble. I'm already in enough. I've gotten people in to so much trouble lately, the last thing I want to do is get my new friend into trouble. Although, I don't think someone as innocent as her would get into trouble. 

   I walk in with the admin hung over my shoulder. He's still knocked out. Not a surprise. 

[To be continued in the next chapter.]

A!N: So, how'd you like the update? I tried to do better. I'm sorry I haven't updated in like trillon's of years. I missed you guys. My second account is prettyalois ENJOY!