♡nights with blake♡

tonight blake is at practice, and i am home alone with chaney, our dog.

it's almost 7 at night, and Blake still isn't here at our place. he had practice at 2. i get a short & sweet  text from him a couple minutes later.

b: hey baby, so sorry, practice was running late. want to go out tonight? im about to leave the practice facility. we can stay in, or do whatever you want to do. 💕Xx"

i smile at the text, because blake always wants to do what I
want to do, as long as he's with me, & i would do the same for him.💕

i text him back.

y/n: yeah we can go out. let's go out to eat? up to you baby💖💦

i go to the upstairs of our apartment and decide to take a shower.

after my shower, i put on a silky victoria's secret robe, and i hear blake come inside. he walka upstairs and gives me a sweet kiss on the lips.

"how was practice?" i ask him while contouring my face.

"boring as usual. im so sick of the drama and shit on this team. im just done with it." he says. "it's whatever, how was your day?" he adds.

"oh it was fine. i went and got my nails filled at about 7, and met with gretta for lunch at that new cafe in downtown los angeles. then i came home and watched mean girls and here i am." i say.

"mean girls, such a great movie." he says sarcastically.

i roll my eyes, laugh, and kiss him.

after i am done with my makeup, i begin my mission to decide what the hell to wear.

after endless amounts of clothes being tossed around our bedroom, i finally make my mind up. im wearing a nude t-shirt dress with my white birkenstocks; super casual but cute. i loosely curl my hair, and put on some stackable rings. i added the diamond heart bracelet blake got me for our 2 year anniversary, it barley covers my small tattoo that read "blake" on my right wrist, in beautiful cursive. i find myself looking at the bracelet, and tattoo, and i smile. blake comes up behind me and wraps his muscular hands around my waist.

"ready baby?" he asks.

"of course, yeah." i say.

thank you guys for 48k reads!!!!!!!✨💕😊