Chapter 15

~Eric~

Over the last couple of days, I been feelin' a whole lot better. Aunya came to visit me and been actin really wierd. She been tellin' me how she wanna help Nicki and then get back at Jojo. Yea these niggas told me it was that nigga. Nicki had told me all about him. But why Aunya wanted to help them so bad i don't know.

"Why do you want to help them so bad? You know you need to leave that to them." I said she rolled her eyes.

"Will yall quit tellin' me that? I'm gettin' so tired of that shit. You don't understand. I want to show you i can be there for you even when you ain't here. We almost lost you and I want to get back at them!" She said. I could see she was gettin a little frustrated. What is up with her?

"Why are you actin' like this. What Nicki told you is right. This shit is too dangerous for you as you can see. You could end up right next to me on a hospital bed or you could even die Aunya!" 

"Maybe i don't care what happenes to me. I just want to show yall how much of a R.O.D i can be for you. I don't want yall to know me as the dumb girl who always need help."

"Baby you don't need to do that shit. Just be right here next to me through what ever. Just stay out of shit cause i'll hurt anybody if they touch you. You gotta understand that we don't want nothin' to happen to yo ass. We want to make sure you alright." She looked mad.

While we were sittin' there, her phone rang. She answered it. 

"Who was that?" I asked her when she hung up.

"I gotta go pick up my mom here car is in the shop. Bye" she said then she left. guh she really be pissin' me off.

After she left my nusre Maria came in. She was fine. She was Pureto Rican, 5'4,kinda thick, and had long hair.

"I think i might need a new nurse because the way she be playin' with me be gettin' me excited. She reached over mr and ha titties was all over me. When she came back up had hand slid past my dick. Yea she playin' games. 

"I know what you jus' did. You ain't foolin' nobody ma."

She laughed. "Ight. I'll stop."

"I didn't say you had to. I was just sayin' you ain't foolin' nobody." I said with a smirk.

She started feelin' on me again and i started to kiss her and grab her ass.

I heard the something, but didn't know what it was. Just then i thought about Aunya. I can't do this to her.

"Aye ma we gotta stop. I got a girl. I can't do this to her."

"It's cool. You'll be running back anyways." She smiled. I don't no about that i really like Aunya. That's why i stopped before it could get any farther.

~Aunya~

I started to go back to Eric's room to tell him he was right, but when i got there that nurse bitch was all over him and feelin' ha ass and shit. I can't believe this shit! Here I am trying to find out who this nigga was who shot him and he over here bout to fuck this bitch. I walked outmad as fuck. Ugh was he fuckin' serious?!?!

I was so fuckin' mad. I didn't feel like goin' over to Nicki's i didn't feel like goin' to go pick up my mom, I didn't feel like doin' shit. Right no i just needed a drink. I went to the bar and sat. I got me some grey goose and drunk that shit. While i was drinkin' this sexy ass dude came next to me.

"Can i sit here?" He asked me. I told him he could and he sat.

Whoever dude was i eneded up havin' a good time with him. 

"Why you here alone anyway? You is too damn fine to be at a bar lookin' mad as fuck."

I thought about Eric and his nurse and was gettin' mad at the whole thing all over again. "Non just goin through shit."

"Shit, ain't we all." He paused. "Aye you seem cool. You wanna go back to my crib?"

I thought about sayin' no, but my mind went to Eric. "Yea let's go." Yea Eric gone feel the smae shit i feel...

~Jojo~

Yea i had a fine ass bitch in my bed. She was good at fuckin' too. She just what i needed right now to get my mind off of shit. She real cool to. Her name was Aunya or some shit like that.

"Damn." She said. I laughed and went to the bathroom and tunred on the shower. When i got in i felt her behind me. It ain't just the sex i like about her. It's somethin' about her. I might just keep her. But for right now. We gotta get into round two!

~Nicki~

Me and Kevin had just got out the meeting with they new connect. I might not wanna be a part of this shit, but i sure was damn good at it. After we got done with the meeting we went back to the hotel to chill for a minute. I was about to go shoppin'. Kevin went to the bathroom and I layed on the bed.

While i was layin' there i just got a feelin' in me. I felt like somethin; wasn't right i decided to call my brother.

"Wass good?" He answered.

"We just got done handlin' shit and everything good." 

"Ight coo'."

"How's everthing with that nigga Jojo? Have yall found anything about that nigga yet?"

"Nah this nigga hidin' and shit and when he is out he always careful. But we do got one of his workers but this nigga won't say shit."

"Oh he'll say some shit just wait. But other than that is everything ight?" I asked him

"Yea why?" 

"Nun. I just had a feelin' it was probably nothin'." 

"Ight coo'. I gotta go, but call me later. Love you."

"Ight love you too." As we hung up Kevin came in the room. 

"You coo'? You look worried and shit."

"Nun i just feel like somethin; wrong. But i just called Jamal and he said shit coo' over there."

"You just probably worried cause i was in the bathroom and i wasn't with you."

"Nigga ain't nobody worried bout you." We laughed. "Come on let's go shoppin'" We got up and went out the door.

I don't know what, but some shit happened i just got a gut feelin'........

Omg!!!! Lol

~Aunya and Jojo what yall think????

~What Nicki feelin'?

~What yall think of that bitch Maria and Eric?

Comment and vote. Tell me what yall think!!!! <3