Prologue

The room was dark, and I couldn't see a thing. There was a huge, evil presence ahead of me, I knew it. I could feel it. I just didn't know who or what it was.

"(Y/N)." The voice growled. "Give. Me. The. Staff."

I tightened my grip on the straight wooden stick that was curved on the top. It gave me the power of ice, and snow. It gave me the power to control the wind. Gosh, it gave me power over so many things. But most importantly, it gave me confidence. I wasn't going to let it go this easily.

"No." My voice came. "No, I can't."

The voice laughed, like, and evil one. "You really don't know my power, do you?"

I didn't say anything.

"Then I will take it from you by force. I will take away your joy. Your freedom. You do not deserve these."

The staff was suddenly snatched away from me, and pain struck me from my arm.

There was what sounded like thunder, but no light. "You will be cursed to spread fear, darkness, and coldness wherever you go. You will not be able to escape the grasp of fear." It told me.

I fell down to my knees, gasping, as I was suddenly struck by enormous pain.

"You will suffer." It hissed.

And then everything was gone. No presence, no building, no nothing. I was standing in light snow, and there was a frozen lake. My staff suddenly appeared upon the ice, and I gazed in wonder at it. So the presence hadn't needed it anyways. I ran towards the lake, but suddenly, I crashed into a barrier. I fell down onto my butt, yelping.

A voice spoke in my mind:

The staff is not yours anymore.

I got this huge urge to look up, in which I did. The moon was brighter and bigger than I had ever seen, and I mean, even bigger than the biggest moon ever recorded. For a second, my fear and my confusion went away, and I was contented.

But little did I know, my life was about to change. Forever.

_~_~_~_~_

Heya, so how do you guys like it so far? Like my Hiro x Reader, I am going with short prologue, then long chapters. Yea. Don't forget to vote, comment, share, and most importantly, ENJOY!!!!

~Me

Word count: 396 words