Part Siete

I am learning spanish numbers because of the parts ●﹏●

Part 7

(Y/n)'s POV

I countinued following Spring. He is talking to his friends and ignoring me "Hey!" I finally blurted out. He looked at me "Aren't you suppose to order me something? I don't have all night! Plus, I am sleepy and can't walk!" I shouted at him. He looked at my leg, my legs are slightly shaking. He shrugged. Chica whispered something to him, he looked at her with a "WTF" look. Chica grinned and whispered something to him again. Spring mumbled something "It's okay Spring, you do like her, right?" Chica asked. I looked at Spring "Uh, yeah, I do like you ever since I met you" he said, as he tried it to be a sweet tone, it sounded like he was being forced. Chica grinned "So now you're her admirer now" she said "Yeah" Spring said "And I order you to be my girlfriend" I jaw doropped. No, this is not happening, but i have no other choice but to agree, right? Oh God I do not know what to do. What am I suppose to say?! I didn't realized that I was sweating. Spring raised an eyebrow at me. I sweat dropped nervously "Okay then" I suddenly said cooly, gaining extreme confidence. Spring's eyes wide to normal as an "Okay" look. Chica grinned, the other animatronics were silent. Oh God, if I mess up he might kill me, I only sighed "Can I go home now?" I asked. "Okay, bye sweetie" Spring said and winked at me anime style. I blushed red. AAAAAAAH THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. I walked away to my home. When I went inside, I saw all the maids are asleep. I went in my room "Okay, let me sort this out" I said "I am in a relationship with an animatronic who is trying to kill me and I even have interests for him?! A cryborg, decayed, bunny animatronic, who can turn human? For serious? (If you all know Mandopony's song called "Chica" the  you all would know the tone of (y/n)) Gah, I can't do anything good in my life" I layed on my bed and tried to sleep. But guess what? I didn't sleep until it was 12:00 am. Since my manager called me and I told him I was sick, he  let me get the day off for only one day. I slept as if I were in paradise, forgetting about Spring deal.

After a few hours of sleeping, there was a knock on the door. I groaned and got up. I opened the door and saw one of my maids "Forgive me, master, but there is someone that needs to see you" she sajd "Uh, who is it exactly?" I asked. "His name is Spring" that name made me throw up "And he said that he was your boyfriend" okay that made me double throw up. "Fine" I said "bring him to my room". I layed on my bed again, trying to get some sleep so thay Spring would see me and leave me alone.

I thought so wrong.

When I heard he door opened, I pretended that I was asleep. My parents are always fooled by my pretending skills and all that. I heard the footsteps have gone closer. Then... I felt a sharp, cold, pain "ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE!" The familiar voicdme that I don't wanna hear said. I screamed and shot up "DUDE!" I shouted "You mean boyfriend?" He asked "You don't need to wake me up by this!" I said "Lol, it's just the fun way" he said. I smirked, he looked at me confused."My adorable boyfriend, can you give me a hug?" I asked. His eyes widened "No o_o" he said. I stood up and bed and ran after him, he ran away. But I cauvht him cause he is too slow, I was hugging me from behind and he was pricelessly annoyed. He turned around to hug me back. Okay now we're both wet. I shivered in coldness "Okay, you'll go and change and I'll go and change also" he said and walked out of the room. I changed my clothes and put the wet ones in the laundry, I know that's dumb but I can do whatever I want. Spring came back after a few couple of mintues "Okay" he said "What do we do now?"