Chapter 7

hey guys! thank you! this story already have 700+ reads! you guys are amazing! by the way sorry for not updating for so long my school sucks! so here's chapter 7 enjoy~ ^_^

Jackson's POV

Yes! looks like my plan works! he looks cute when he's blushing. /chuckled/ I need to go out now.

A few minutes passed I got out of the bathroom and went in Mark's bed. I lay beside him. "hey! Are you asleep?" I asked. "Not yet but my eyes began to fall down" he said and he faced the wall "okay good night" I said. I back hugged him I always do this to him "I hate you" he always say when I do this "I love you more!" is my always answer to him when he said that.

I slept peacefully hugging Mark. How I wish I always sleep with him every night.

Mark's POV

After my thoughts I slept with Jackson's arms hugging me.

~~~~~

I woke up because of the sunlight. I look at my phone and it shows the time is 6:00. I slowly get off of Jackson's embrace I don't want him to wake up.

Once I got up I brushed my teeth in the bathroom and go straight to the kitchen. I saw Yugyeom still sleeping. I decided to make pancakes for them so I opened the stove and place the pan and cooked some pancakes. When I'm pouring the chocolate on the pancake Yugyeom woke up. "Oh good Morning sleeping beauty!" I greeted him and I chuckled. "Yah hyung! It's too early for you to break my mood" he said and then pouted. "aww I'm sorry baby Yuggie!" I said pinching his cheeks like a baby. "Good Morning!!!" Jackson greeted loudly for me to stop pinching Yugyeom's cheeks. "Oh good morning hyung!" Yugyeom greeted him. "Good morning sleepy head" I said looking at him while placing the pancakes in our seats. "here have a breakfast your highness!" I said acting like I'm his butler. "Oh thank you butler Tuan!" he said. While were joking around Yugyeom eats quietly. "Oh hey It look like Young Master is hungry!" Jackson said and we both laugh. "Yaaah! hajima! let's just eat hyung!" he said. Jackson seated and started to eat. "I'll just going to get some milk" I said and we eat peacefully.

After we eat I silently wash the dishes while the two of them decided to watch movie on my tv and now they were arguing about what are they going to watch.

When I'm done they were watching the movie Iron man 3. I decided to get what Jackson and I bought for Yugyeom. and I gave it to him "here Jackson and I got this for you" I said. "Thank you hyungs!" he cheered like a child. "want some?" he offered us and he get 3 spoons. we watched the movie seriously while eating ice cream.

This day is quiet adorable nothing much happened...

That is the Chapter 7 hope you like it ^-^
pls. vote and comment saranghaeyo~ ♥