Pizza Night

*Three months earlier*

AVI POV

"Hey, Travis!" I was at Travis's house for a pizza date night.

"Hi, Avi." he replied.

"Why so glum? You seemed so excited on the phone when you invited me over."

"Eh, just reality. I'm just getting so sick of you. Your deep voice is absolutely disgusting."

"What do you mean?" I said kind of hurt.

"HOW DO YOU NOT GET IT? YOU'RE DISCUSTING!"

He kept on insulting me for the rest of the hour. He started hitting me and slapping me. When I tried to leave, he pulled me back, then he said, "Don't you dare try to leave me. You know that It's true. And don't think about telling anyone or I won't go easy on you this time."

That scared me because already I had some scratches on my face and would get some bruises on my arms and chest. I stayed there, we ate our pizza and Travis said I have to stay overnight. Since I didn't want to get hurt again, I stayed. I should've just left and drove away. But I didn't.

That night, I couldn't sleep at all. Travis had his arm around me and that didn't relax me whatsoever. In the middle of the night I got up to go to the bathroom, and after I was done doing my business, and washing my hands, I opened the door and Travis was standing there looking at me angrily.

"What were you doing?!" He shouted.

"Um... peeing?"

"Why didn't you ask?!"

"Because you were sleeping and I don't think my bladder could wait one more second."

"Next time ask. No matter WHAT!"

He grabbed my arm before I could say anything.

~~~

So, yeah.

Travis.

And Avi.

Mm kay.

Double Update laytair.

:)

How do like for the second chapter? :P

Listen. I'm trying.

Byeeeee!