The Visit

" Britney, How's it going?" Jenny Asked. Jenny had this soft British accent. She always wore black flats, black fishnet stockings, black and red plaid skirt, black shirt with skulls on it, and dyed her hair black with red ends. She was just as pale as a vampire. We've been friends since 1st grade.

"Fine I guess." I lied. I was afraid to tell them what happened. How they would react would affect me.

"You are not fine." Brianna Said. Brianna was geeky. A twilight-fanatic. She would never go a day without mentioning: Anime,Twilight, Modern days, Roleplay, All types of stuff. One day, If I do survive, I will show her how to be a real girl. Her skin is a Mocha Latte color. We've been friends since 2nd grade.

"Ok I'm not, But how's everything at school?" I really miss school. Especially seeing my Crush Jason.

Jason Voretti, An Italian male with skin the color of olive on a fresh summers day. His hair, curly and dirty blonde. His eyes, bluer than the deepest depth of the ocean. I don't have a chance with him. Especially not now.

"Hello?" Jenny snapped her fingers bringing me back to focus. "Earth to Britney. May we have your attention please? Will the real Britney please pay att-." She was cut off by Brianna. I bet she was doing a little Eminem parody of 'The Real Slim Shady'.

"Jenny please don't do 'The Real Slim Shady' verse. It was funny once, not anymore." Brianna snapped.

"Sorry. Anyways, Britney we asked your crush out for you. He said he's liked you since about 6th grade!" Squealed Jenny.

"What?! Why?!" I yelled. I winced in pain. My head throbbed and I felt dizzy. I'm suppose to stay calm but with my friends doing things without my consent, it isn't helping. At all.

"Britney, are you okay? You're sweating bullets!" Jenny said as she wiped my forehead.

"Y-Yeah I-Im Fi-..." I passed out. Adrenaline filled my body and I tried to scream for help because of the pain, but I was stuck in darkness. Am I dying? Or am I becoming something I am not? Will I survive? Will I ever be the same again?