chapter 14

Cassidy P.O.V

I woke up happy as hell actually ready to go to school, I mean we did just have 1 more day after today so shit y not b. I got up and started to get ready for today and think about later on tonight. I put on a jumper my jean vest and my sandals with light jewerly. I honestly didn't feel like driving today and since my parents left early today for work i just called dre and told him to come get me.

Phone convo:

Baby: hello ( sleep voice)

Me: wAke yo ass up I yelled through the phone

Baby: bruh gone with all tha fucking yelling and shit real mf talk

Me: boy wake tf up and come get me I dont feel like driving today

Baby: ight man I b there in bout 30

Me: click hangs up

Phone convo: ended

I decided to to sit down and eat some cereal until he got here.

Dre P.O.V

I was sleeping good asf when my phone started going off. To keep it a bill i wasnt even gone go to school todsy. Man hello I said half sleep, wake up dre she says yelling in my ear. When I tell u I got pissed I just told her I would get her in 30 minutes. I got up got in the shower for about 10 minutes and decided to wear my cargos with my Jordan tank top and my breds. I pulled up at Cassidy house and blew horn and she came right out. Wassup ma I said dry asf cuz I was still mad about her ass calling me tha fucking early. Dre drop the fucking attitude u should have been up we got 2 more days of school left so get them over with damn Cassidy say making me feel some type of way. Yea whatever I say turning up my music. I pull up to the school and kinda park far just to make Cassidy mad but tha shit backfired like a mf, huh I need a back ride Cassidy say serious asf. Tf yo ass better walk just like I am foh. Dddddddrrrrrrrrreeeeeeee, man come on shit. We walk to first hour kinda late and the teacher gone try and get gassy. Excuse dont walk in my class late and not have a pass. Bi right before I could finish Cassidy said ok if wont happen again. I was show nuff finna cuss her ass out I said to cassidy. Im already knowing Cassidy said laughing. Cassidy was really taking notes so I just put my headphones in and went to sleep. Dre come on i woke up to feel Cassidy shaking me, damn it feel like I just went to sleep i said to cassidy, nah u was snoring loud asf, oh shit forreal damn y u didn't hit me something ma. Lol Im just playing u wasnt snoring u look kinda cute sleep. Shit kinda Im cute taking a shit fuck u talking bout . Omg I can't dre imma see u for lunch ok gimme kiss. Ight ma . With this we was gone I decided to go get my dick suck real quick I mean I know it is wrong but shit I needed it. I called up the girl Amy or sumin and hoped she ain't trying to fuck cuz I ain't with tha every mf been in tha pussy real talk. I left and pulled up at her house and went up there and knocked I walked in and sat down and let her do her shit. I got brung back to reality when my phone started ringing letting me know Cassidy was calling me oh shit I forgot it was and early class today fuck. I pulled my shit up and told her I gotta go she tried to kiss me she know I dont play tha shit I mean I ain't dirty or nun but shit ha mouth done been on alto of mf. I pulled up to the school and seen cassidy walking to the car with a attitude fuck man I know how she is about her food I almost started laughing. My bad baby I went home and feel asleep I said lieing but shit I coudnlt tell her the truth. Yea whatever can we just go to taco bell and then to your house cuz Im a aid next hour and I dont feel like going. No doubt ma but have u talk to Alicia or anything Wassup with yall. Nope she say dry asf. Oh Wassup with yall nun I can tell she trying to keep the convo short cuz she mad bout her food. She tried to pay for it but I told her I got it. We pulled up to my house 10 minutes later and she walked in and sat on the couch and started eating still not trying to talk so I just left her alone I went upstairs and watched TV bout 20 minutes later I heard cassidy come upstairs and get in the bed with me. Coudnlt stay away from daddy huh fuck u she say laying on me. We put in Friday and start saying cracking up not realizing the time. Dre remember the dinner is at 6 instead of 7 ok. Ight ma ain't nobody forgot I say getting up putting my shoes on making her fall of the bed. Wtf dre damn u could of gotten up after i moved Cassidy say mad. I start cracking up yo ass got anger fucking problems. FUCK YOU she say cold asf. Yea whatever I dont think u ready for tha yet I say smirking. I hate you she say walking out and I hate yo. Ass more. We get in the car and pull up to her house like 5 minutes later. Dont fucking forget dre Im notbplaying she says before getting out the car. Ight ma I say giving her a kiss and smacking her ass before she left. And I go home to take a quick nap cuz it is gone b a long ass night.