chapter twelve

Harry; 4:19am

nina

4;19am

nina

4;19am

niNa

Nina woke up to the sound of continuous buzzing and the sight of her phone lighting up the dim room.

Nina; 4;23am

do u realise what time it is in hte mornign

Harry; 4;25am

obviously too early for u to put on spell check

Nina; 4:26am

goodbye

Harry; 4:29am

no wait nina please

She sighed. It was 4am and they both had to get up for work in about two hours from now.

Nina; 4:30am

yes, harry?

Harry; 4:35am

im asking you this now because im only honest with you and myself when i can't see the daylight. 4am is my thinking time.

Nina; 4:37am

okay...?

Harry; 4:37am

nina would you like to go out with me sometime ?

And at 4:37am, Nina stared at her phone for the full minute and 4am butterflies exploded in her stomach. She clutched her pillow and quietly chuckled.

Nina; 4:39am

i don't see why not :)

Harry; 4:41am

:)

Harry; 4:41am

i don't even need to see you right now to know that you're blushing

She stuffed her face into her pillow to mute the squeals she was releasing and shook her head to herself.

Nina; 4:43am

shoot, you caught me ha

Harry; 4:44am

stop texting me it's 4 in the morning for gods sake

Nina; 4:47am

shut up stilez

Harry; 4:48am

;)

********

"Kibbles I swear to god if you don't stop that I will kick you." Nina harshly mumbled to the dog that was fighting the leash to run out the door. "I'm not joking!"

Kibbles continued to bark excitedly but sat down. Nina smiled in triumph, grabbing her keys before pulling her tamed dog out the door.

She got in the car with her dog and immediately turned the heating on because God it was freezing. The clouds in the sky were a mix between white and many shades of grey, meaning it would most probably rain today.

Once she reached Mr. Thompson's house and handed over the excitable dog (she made a mental note to check if he had rabies) she was driving to work, humming happily.