Parts 1-3

Turquoise.

Because friendship.

-

Part 1.

Mountain.

"You f-AAH! STOP IT!" Nogla shouted, kicking at the clown as he attempted to climb upwards, out of his friend's way and on top of the mountain. "I'm going to kill you, you slimy f- STOP!" Snow nipped at both of them, as winter had finally rolled in late, a few days after Christmas. Neither of their winter coats would protect them from what happened next.

In five minutes, they would fall.

"You stole my french fries!" Delirious yelled back. "Give them back, you prick! I paid for those with my own money!"

Nogla shook his head, somewhat familiar enough with American sayings to know just what he was talking about. "I did not! It was someone else!"

Meanwhile, Vanoss munched happily on Delirious's fries in some corner, far, far away.

"This wouldn't be happening if you'd just give them back!" Delirious still chased him, trying to grab an ankle whenever one was in reach. Nogla, being too quick, always moved it out of the way at the last second. Until, it happened.

Delirious yanked Nogla back down, and Nogla gasped. Both screamed, though, as gravity did it's thing, and they finally fell all the way down the mountain. On that crisp December 27th, they were broken by a fall.

"Your fault," Delirious groaned. "Everything fucking hurts!" He coughed, and blood appeared on his sleeve. That was the most movement he could manage.

"I can't feel my leg," Nogla stated. He could feel something warm around it; a liquid that was spreading to where he actually could feel. Without so much as a word, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his cellphone, opened his messages, typed, 'bottom of the mountain, send help' and hit send. Now all he had to do was wait.

Delirious just said it again. "Your fault."

Nogla snapped, "My fault? How is it my fault? You're the one that chased me up a fucking mountain!"

"You stole my fries." Delirious remained as calm as he could be, as neither could move, but also could possibly die. From where Nogla's voice was coming from, he got the sense that he was somewhere close, but he couldn't see due to only being able to look left or right. From what he could tell, the mask was fine. No chips or dents. Just the way he liked it. Daithi would be in serious shit if it were.

"Hello," a seemingly disembodied voice said.

Delirious gasped. "Hey! Help me, not him! He's a bitch!"

Daithi blinked a few times, before arguing. "No way! He's a fucking jerk! Pulled me down a fucking mountain!"

"Listen to me," the disembodied voice said, and the two could see the edges of a powerful source of light, whatever was at the center just out of view. "I am here to show you something. Tell me, this fry thing, I'm guessing it's only the most recent in a series of... arguments? After all, it seems like you both are overreacting about this matter."

"It is..." Delirious admitted. "He's ruined any meal of mine he could for the past month!"

"He dumped fire ants in my sink so when I went to do the dishes, they bit me!"