Chapter 16

Y/N POV

This morning I woke up my whole body feeling numb.I opened my eyes groaning slowly and taking in my surroundings.I was in my room,with Camz and Lolo laying on top of me.Camz had her head in my chest,her hand across my upper stomach and Lolo in the same position but on the other site.Thsy both had dropped one leg over mine so that's why I felt numb.Although the night we were like that so basically I didn't move..I just couldn't.Truth is i'm not complaning though.Anyways I felt flashes going on and off and I instanly knew it was the girls and my bandmates.Before I could say anything I saw Lolo stirring and talking to them with that raspy morning voice she has.

"F*ck you all"She said and while the other laughed I playfully smacked her hand and she acted suprised.

"Lolo...language"I said while she just rolled her eyes and laid in the same position.

"But it's frickin' morning and there are flashes going on and off while i'm trying to sleep"She whispered/yelled carefull not to wake Camz.

"Lauser it's 12:30.It's noon..Sooo you three get your lazy asses up and we go to the pool for some BQ action and then we go in for ice cream."Dinah said and Camz immediately woke up like she had an alarm that is acticated with the word BQ.

"Did somebody said BQ?"She said.Dinah nobbed and started talking again.

"Yeah..now get up,put your bikini,get your pretty little girlfriends to explain what happened and come to the pool."

-30 MINUTES LATER-

We had put our bikinis and had just started eating in the backyard where there is the pool,we also have some swings and of course the table.I was sitting in the middle of Lolo and Camz while besides Lolo was Dinah and Mani and the rest were opposite them.

-10 MINUTES LATER-

10 minutes had passed since we started eating and we just finished.After that the big group we had made in the table,parted into smaller separate groups.My bandmates were all together except Mat.Mani and Dinah were taking selfies and laughing at something in Dinah's phone.Ally was with Mat laughing at something he said.I had a suspition he liked Ally so I have ti vring out my inner Sherlock Holmes to investigate this case but later.Now I was focusing on the two beautiful cuban girls in front of me...the only problem is that..they are too focused in their books to focus on me.I cleared my throat,no response,I snapped my fingers in front of them,no response.They only looked at me when i talked.

"Come closer"I said and they looked at each other,left their books in the little table between the two beach chairsand took one step closer.They only needed one more step and I could pull them.

"Closer,closer"I added to my previous sentence and they hesitated a littlw but took the only step remaining.When they didn't think I would do it,I did.I quickly pulled my hands above the water,grabbed theirs and pulled them in.Everyone else laughed except the duo.They looked at me furiously and I instanly knew what was going to happen next.I did an attemp to run out the water but Lolo caught me....damn she was strong.Camz started tickling me while I tried to get out Lolo's grasp.Then they both started splashing me with water and I did the same but it was 2 on 1 so I losed to them having me between them,Lolo's front against my back and Camz's front against my front.I had to admit...I was turned on.Of course someone had to ruin the moment though..this time it was Dinah

"CANNONBALL"She yelled as she ran towards us ready to splash in the water.We separated and quickly went into different corners of the pool each.She splashed and a lot of water splashed into our faces.

-15 MINUTES LATER-

We were finally out of the pool,dried off but still in our bikinis.It was really hot today.We were playing the one and only,the famous Monopoly and Mani and Dinah were cheating.Camz didn't played though,she said she didn't liked it.Half way though the game I was about to yell,playfully though,at Dinah but my phone ringing.It picked and looked at the caller ID that read LA.

"Guys LA is calling me"I said and I had a feeling straght away this wasn't going to be good.

"Pick it up babe"Lolo and Camz said at the same time while everyone else nobbed.I picked it up.

(Y-Y/N/L-LA)

Y-Hello?

L-Hey y/n.LA here.What's up.

Y-Oh,hi.Umm great,everything's great.Why you calling me all of a sudden on an off day?No offence though.

L-None taken.I want to tell you something.

Y-Umm well tell.

L-Come by my ofice NOW,alone.

I said ok and hang up.I looked at everyone one by one.

"He wants me to go by his office...now alone."I said and they nobbed.I got up,dressed,kissed Camz anc Lolo goodbye and left.I got into The Dreamers van while our and 5H's bodyguard and drived Big Rob asked me where to.I told her and after put my headphones because it was a 10 minute ride my mind wandering off to why LA would want me.

-30 MINUTES AFTER-

I just got home still shocked with had happened in LA'S office a while ago.I took my converse out and walked to the living room where was waiting fir me nervously.When i stepped in everyone looked at me while Camz and Lolo came and got my hands in theirs,holding them.

"Babe,what did he asked you?"Lolo asked in a soft carin voice while I looked at...nowhere specific actually.

"H-he asked me to date Brad"

----------------------------
Hi guys.As tswifties informed you I was sick.It kept going for 2 days but i'm fine today.Sorry if it's a bit crappy but I wrote this at like 1:10 at night and I was kinda tired so I don't really now what I wrote,just let my hands go though the keyboard.Well,hope you liked.Don't forget to comment and vote.Byeee

-FangirlingLife03