Chapter 6: Saturday

A/N: Hey. Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I always get distracted when I try do update. Please forgive! As usual if I make any spelling or grammatical errors please comment and let me know. ENJOY!!!!!!!

----------------Magical Time Skip Brought To You By Dr. Spencer Reid---------------------------

It's Saturday. I wake up and look at the clock. It's 6 o'clock.

"Uhhhh," I groan.

Mitch isn't coming over until 1. That means 7 hours until Mitch gets here.

'What to do. What to do,' I think. I take out my kindle, plug in my headphones, and start watching YouTube. I check the Bajancanadian and Craftbattleduty's  channels, to see if they posted any new videos.

----------------------------Mini Time Skip :)-------------------------

I just finished watching their new videos. I looked up and saw an hour had passed. Only 6 more hours! So I started to watch my favorite episodes from the Bajancanadian and Craftbattleduty.

Soon enough I see 10:00 roll around on the clock. I finish watching the video I was watching, before getting up and getting ready. I put on a white t-shirt and a pair of blueish-gray skinny jeans that hug my legs.

'There. That should do it, I think, 'It goes together.' Satisfied with how I look, I start watching some TV.

------------Sorry for all the Time Skips------------------

Before long (or what seems like it) I look at the clock to see it's 12:59. Jumping up, I turn off the TV, fix my bed, and then run out to the living room and watch for Mitch. Aster a couple of minutes -- to which I was anxiously waiting-- a car pulls into the drive way. I know it's Mitch. I see him, and who I assume is his father, get out and start coming up the walkway to the door. I hurriedly fix my hair and clothes, making sure I look presentable, and come away from the window. I hear a knock in the door and take him in for a minute.

A:N/ Sorry it's really short. I'll try and update tomorrow. Hope you guys enjoyed. And #Sorrynotsorry for that cliff hanger. :P.