1

"Tourettes, a disorder that can developed over years, or just happen randomly a person with such disorder will experience these symptoms-"
"Stiles, wake up!" I stopped reading my book, with a confused look. "What its only like, 10 pm..." I looked out my window to be met with the morning sunshine. "Shit." I shut my book, and jumped out of bed, "shit shit shit." I went through my closet trying to find an outfit, I grabbed my Nirvava t-shirt and ripped skinnies, you see my stile is kind of punk, but sometimes I really don't care and will throw anything on. I grabbed my belt buckle boots. I walk up to my mirror, along the way picking up my piercings. In the middle of putting on my nose piercing my dad walked in.
"Stiles, do you really have to were that, that punk shit to school? Especially on your first day in a new school?" I grabbed my tattoo choker and clipped it on, "you're lucky I haven't ask you to let me get a tat." My father shook his head, "just hurry up school starts in 20 minutes.
"Aw fuck." I started to get this wired itch sensation on my wrist, "shit, I can't relapse." But I realized there was something different about this itch, with out even thinking my arm moved on its own and I dug my nail into my skin, feeling a release from the itch.
"Aw crap." I went to the first aid kit on my desk to grab a band aid.
I grabbed my school bag, ready to go.
Before I left my room I made sure to put on my mothers ring. "Love you mom." I whispered.

My phone in my pocket and my car keys in my hand. Let's do this.
---
Oh god I can't do this, so many hormonal teens.
I was standing in front of the school waiting for the vice principal.
"Stilinski?"
"Y-yeah!" Oops.
"Come on let's get you to your first class."
He started to ramble on and on about the school and the many things it can provide.
"Ok, room H-124, history/home room."
He opened the door and pushed me along,
"Ok class this is, Stiles Stilinski, make him feel welcomed. Say hi Stilinski."
I don't know what it was, it just came out of no where, I had no control,

Right Eye twitch
Left eye twitch
"Skiiiiiirk!" My hands smacked over my mouth, eyes wide.
Everyone laughed, everyone.
"I-I, skiiiiiirk! I-I."
"Just go sit down."
I went to the only open seat in the middle, all their eyes travel with me.
"STOP STARING!" Yet again, me yelling when I didn't want to, "Stilinski." The teacher warned,
"S-sorry."
My hands got shaky, my breathing got heavier,
I rose my shaking arm in the air,
"Yes, Stilinski?" The teacher looked annoyed.
"AHHHHHHHHHH!" My hands shot up to my head, I clench my messy hair screaming of the top of my lungs, I couldn't stop, I couldn't stop!
"Stilinski! Stop that yelling!"
"MOM! MOM HELP." I fell limp.
-/-/-
A/N
Small bit into stiles, it'll get better.
MY FIRST STEREK YAAAAAAAAAAAAY
idk I suddenly fell in love with Sterek.
Um well this book won't end with Living people, stiles will commit suicide.
-Lana.
Not Edited.