Chapter 2

I see you want to know more about my journey through this hell. Then I could as well tell you.

^^^^

Evelyne turned around. ''I'll find someone for you and bring him or her here. I don't think you can control yourself, you're a newbie.'' She smirked and I rolled my eyes smiling a little. Before she could run away I grabbed her wrist.

''I-I don't want to hurt innocent people.'' I whispered. She nodded her head. ''I didn't want that too. That's why I wait until I find guys or girls who are not innocent. Who are trying to hurt people. Or drunk or high people who ruined their own life's. '' She said. It's something. I am already an monster. If I have to kill people, it have to be someone who did something wrong. It won't make me feel less a monster, but I know I was the one who helped other people from being attacked or take away their misery.

Evelyne sped of in her fast speed and I sunk to the ground with my back against a brick wall. I had so many questions running through my mind. Who is He? What is he going to do with me? why am I here? What is his plan? how many other of us are back there? How are my parents now? My little brother and sister? Questions I hope I will get answers on soon.

Before I even saw her I smell the human in her arms. The smell was sweet, overwhelming, the most delicious thing I have ever smelled. Something like your favorite meal when you were a child. Evelyne jumped of the high roof in front of me with two bodies in her arms. A boy and a girl. The girl was bleeding badly and I had the strong urge to rip the body out of Evelyne's arms and attack her neck with my fangs. But I also didn't. I couldn't move my muscles to do that. Evelyne looked at me in shock.

''H-how?'' She stuttered as she dropped the bodies. ''Even I have problems to control myself with the girl who is bleeding so badly. And you're a newbie.'' she said in disbelief and I think a little frustration. I shrugged my shoulders.

''I have the huge urge to attack her and suck all the blood out of her veins until there's nothing left. But I also haven't. I can't move my muscles to do that.'' I explained her.

''Only the oldest vampires can control themselves like that. Or special trained vampires. not newbies.'' She said again in disbelief. I was amazed by myself. Apparently I had the control over myself of an old vampire. That's something special I guess.

''Well you have to drink something. I already drunk some before I came here with them.'' She pointed the the boy and girl. ''That's why I can control myself now.'' She said looking at me. I nodded

''How long are you a vampire?'' I blurt out rudely. She looked a little taken aback of my sudden question but she recovered fast.

''Not that long. 5 years. They trained me to control my thirst in those 5 years and it's still hard sometimes.'' I nodded before looking back at the bloody body of the girl.

''What happened?'' I asked softly. The girl looked innocent and her blood smelled clean. ''They where robbing her in an alley. The boy stabbed her in her stomach deep. she bleeded dead really fast. The stabbed her a few times more and she died. The where just about to run away when I came. I drunk the other two guys and hide there bodies.'' Anger build up in the pit of my stomach again as I though about how scared the girl must have been. I know exactly how she must have felt.

''Please, drink. He wants to see you and He is an impatient person. Just switch off your thought and just do it.'' She explained me. I did as she told. I closed my eyes and let the thirst take me over.

That's the first time I drank blood.

It was disgusting and delicious at the same time. I was even more disgusted of what I had become. But I had to survive. New in this world of vampires. I couldn't stand on minute on my own our I'll be dead.