wicked plot twist

Pinkamena awoke as she gasped. She was back at her old house. With her annoying sisters. She looked around, her hair was curly, she was pinkie again. But something was off about the sudden change.

She looked and saw the rake, wait it wasn't att all the rake. The thing walked to pinkie. The thing looked at her with sad and dark eyes.

Thing: oh hello pinkie. You've awoken.
Pinkie: who are you and why are you here?
Thing: I am the sandman. I give people the dreams they feel they need. Such as a family.
Sandman: I'm not sure, but if they saw you they'll try to kill you. Pinkie I gave you your dream. A family

Pinkie froze. It felt so real. Wouldn't it be real?

Pinkie: I don't understand why can't I still have it?
Sandman: well you see, when I give a dream I give a limb. As you can see I lost 3.
Pinkie: you've been putting through it until now, why stop?
Sandman: dreams need to end sometime pinkie, they can't last forever
Pinkie stood limb, tears in her eyes. She missed jeff, even though he doesn't know her anyway. She wanted dashing cloud and banana pie back. She couldn't beleive her ears. None of it was real. Her hair popped. But she asked a question that would never come true.
Pinkamena: can I at least remember them?
Sandman: you can try

Suddenly Pinkamena lost thought she blacked out.

Pinkamena awoke and didn't know what was going on but she had an empty feeling in her. She felt sad for some reason, why?
Then she saw a tall figure and blacked out yet again.

Hey guys should she
1.forget everything
2. Go back to eqestria
3. Kill her self you vote