Chapter 1 First step of falling

Aria's POV:

I was walking down the hallway when Amanda came running to me and said that there was a new guy in college. She was very excited about the freshman and she thought of him to be hot. He, well must be a good looking guy because there are hardly any guy that Amanda is interested in. And the guys she finds attractive are obviously really good ones. Amanda has been a really good friend of mine and Miles is also my good friend. My circle of friend is very tiny due to my lack of interest in making conversation. But any ways I am very happy to have the two of them. Amanda was always like a big sister to me she would protect me from being teased by the jocks and also from the insults of the bimbos.

"Aria are you listening?" Amanda asked when she realised I was not paying attention to what she was saying.

"Yeah." was all I could say.

Just then the bell rang and she went to her class promising me that we'll meet up at lunch. Since the teacher for the first period was on leave so a substitude was gonna come and I hated that because substitude teachers also end up asking too many questions about our personal lives. So I didnt feel like going to class and decided to go around the school. Then I realised my phone was not with me, I must have left it in the school mart when I went there in the morning to get my books. I went to the mart and went straight to the lift to get to the tenth floor. Just as the lift was about to close a boy came running towards the lift.

"Please dont close the door." he shouted. Then I pressed the button which was supposed to open the door. He came running in such a speed that he couldnt stop and ran into me. He was holding a lot of book and everything fell. He was in top of me and the part of his body below his waist was outside the lift. Then he stood up and helped me up.

"I am so sorry. I was in such a rush that I ran so fast and ended up falling in top of you." he kept on going.

"Are you okay?" he inquired. I simply nodded. He picked up his books and i pressed the button to the tenth floor and he pressed the button to the thirteenth floor.

"I am Luke Mckenzie and I am a freshman." he said.

"Aria." was my reply. He just smiled.

He was quite tall very skinny and had lean shoulder. He wore a baggy jean along with a sky blue tshirt which hugged his chest to make his abs visible. He wore black nike converse and his pants were tugged in them. And he wore a black leather half jacket with metallic stuffs in the shoulders. He looked gothic. His hair was very neat all lifted from his face and pushed bach and the hair was a dark shade of black. I stared at him for like ten seconds. Then I looked straight to avoid staring at him. After a while I could feel his stare on me and I looked in his direction and saw him staring still. Then he looked away. I saw that he had applied a lot of liner and mascara. He had beautiful eyes which was black and he had a stud at the corners of his eye brows. He was yeah gorgeous and good looking. Maybe he was the one Amanda told me about. I agree that he is hot. Amanda seriously has the eye for goodlooks.

"You are very beautiful, Aria." he suddenly said. I could feel my cheeks getting hotter and hotter. This cant be happening am I blushing. ** (more to come) till then do vote and comment........

Alwaz pink'o