3

She's in an alleyway walking like a drunkard. Sad for her pretty face, Ninko is such a mess. Now, I better get going.

  *Your POV*

  There is this blue haired boy in front of me. I see he's holding a mask in his hands. Eh. I don't plan on becoming dinner. Not tonight.

  "Oi, we want you in Aogiri."

  What the hell!? Is this an order!?

  "Brat are you ordering me around!? Fuck.."
  "I don't care." He doesn't let me finish and slams me on the ground. Then kicks me. Dude, is that asshole wearing boots specially for kicking people around? This sends me flying back and away from him. In a few seconds I catch my breath and decide to attack from here.
  He shielded himself with his kagune. Damn it, why an ukaku? I'm drained.

  *Ayato's POV*

  "Stupid bitch it ain't gonna work on me" I point out the obviuos as I shield my self. "Huh? No comeback this time? I'm amazed." Or not. The (h/c) haired girl is lying, actually sleeping on the ground.
  ~I carried her to Aogiri's hideout and left her in my room then, not knowing what to do, went out for a walk.~
  Having an itching feeling that the idiot will do something stupid makes me rush back to my room. Right as always. She's going to jump from the window huh? Not when I'm here. I grab and press her against the wall. I can't help but sense the bloody scent from her hair.
  "Bitch, you wake up and you're already ready to flee? Not even thinking to say "thanks for bringing me in and sparing me"?"
  "No, you jackass."
  "Tsk. I prefer you unconscious."
  "Dickhead, let me go."
  "So you can go back outside and get yourself killed!?"
  "...."
  "No comeback? Leave it. Come."
  "By the way, I have a name. (Y/N). Don't call me bitch."
  "Fine. Whatever. (Y/N). Bitch. Move."

  That stupid angry look. So annoying. Beats even my dumb sister.
  Let's see what's gonna happen at the mission. What will Eto want to do with (Y/N) anyways?

  -timeskip-

  "You'll be working with Ayato." Eto was giggling. I was wondering who's that but after hearing the blue haired idiot shout "What!?" with his jaw dropped,  it's clear.

  *Ayato's POV*

  The hell!? Why you do this to me? I'm sure one day I'll slip and kill (Y/N) and that attitude of hers. There is seriously someghing about her that really pisses me of. I don't know.
  After the meeting is over we both storm out. Tease time.
  "Scared of Jason, huh? You should be, he's nuts and has a thing for torturing people.  You're lucky to have me."
  "Don't be so full of yourself Ayato. Why don't you take me to my room instead?"
  "You don't have one." The death glare I recieve males no sense. "For fuck's sake, it's not my fault.  I don't want us living together in my room either but deal with it."
  "Yeah, yeah. Sure I will."

  *Your POV*

  After all this, I dislike Ayato even more.
  But indeed, he really may be better than that freak Jason. In looks it's certain. Anyways, I'll see for myself.
  And apparently I'll be sleeping on the couch. Bastard.
  Eh, Ayato, you'll see someday.