Hanji's Mission

Hanji had a plan, a big one. She wanted to get Levi angry. By interrupting each time you, being his girlfriend, and him kissing. You and Levi have been in a romantic relationship for a month ever since you joked around and he caught you. That didn't stop you from joking and lazing around. Which, kinda made Levi angry.

Anyways, Hanji's plan had really no planned outcome for it. She just wanted to annoy Levi is all. But, Levi and yours relationship was a secret shared only between you, Levi, and Hanji (she 'accidentally' found out about it), the scientist was determined to get Levi to admit his love for you in front of other people.

And hence, her plan was set into action.

❤Try One❤

You and Levi were at the stables. Alone. You leaned against the door of the stable that lead to your horse while Levi was in front of you. You let a sly grin form across your lips, plotting something in your mind. You two knew nothing about Hanji's plan, which made it even more exciting for the scientist. Said scientist was well hidden and just in range to hear what you two were saying.

"What brings you here, Cap?" you asked, teasing him about his rank(s). He always hated it when you didn't call him Levi in private, so you always used the chance to tease him.

He narrowed his eyes at you, "Don't call me that. Your horse's stall is filthy." He pointed a slender finger behind you to your perfectly clean stall. Your grin faded and you glanced behind you at the stall.

"It's perfectly clean, mind you," you retorted, returning your gaze to your boyfriend. These things often happened, which pissed you off. It isn't like you could be the perfect clean freak like Mr. I'm-So-Fancy over there.

In a flash, his face was less than an inch away from yours, his hands outstretched and trapping you, he said, "Don't make me 'punish' you." Instantly, a massive blush decided to cover your face. Traitorous blush. Levi smirked and started leaning in closer to you.

"HEY, LEVI. NO KISSING!" Hanji suddenly jumped up and yelled. She ran towards you two and dragged Levi away, running away with a very confused and angry Levi. Ah, poor you. You could see the anger and confusion in your superior's eyes as he stared straight at you, his mouth slightly hanging open and forming a perfect 'o'.

"Just like Hanji," you laughed, before pushing yourself off the stall door and walking away. You knew that nothing was going on between the two, so you weren't really worried.

-SUCCESS-

♦Try Two♦

The following day, Levi called you up to his office. Hanji caught wind of this and decided to sneak after you, dropping what she was doing at that moment. She pressed her ear against Levi's door that currently blocked the view you and Levi. Slowly, she lowered herself carefully, and peeked into the old-fashioned lock, which gave her a clear view of both you and Levi. She grinned and watched carefully, every now and then glancing around her surroundings to make sure no one was in sight.

"Yes, Captain?"

"(Name), help me with these papers," he ordered, holding up a slender stack of papers.

"Sure," she said, grabbing the papers and sitting down. Quickly, she took a bottle of ink and a spare quill from Levi and started on her work.

After a few minutes of silence, Levi spoke, "(Name). Come over here." You obeyed. He beckoned you to closer. Finally, you were standing right in front of him. He reached up and grabbed your ear lightly and tugged your head down so that your ear was near his mouth. He whispered something in your ear that Hanji could not hear nor make out. Slowly, you nodded and he released his grip on your ear and gave a quick order to return to what you were doing. You did as you were told, but not without a hesitation. Luckily, Levi didn't notice this, so you really didn't care.