Welcome to Camp Kikiwaka!

Xander's POV: 

I heard that there is a new counselor in training, and Gladys told me to help her out and be her mentor. This is going to be awesome, I hope.

Alice's POV:

 I carried my 8 giant white suitcases and set them down with everyone else's. Gladys walked over and welcomed everyone, and then showed everyone their cabins. She walked up to me. "Hello Alicia. You are with the Grizzlys, and Xander will be your mentor." I nodded, ignoring the offensive fact that she called me Alicia, and not Alice. I looked around, and saw a boy about my age waving at me. I assumed it was Xander. As I got closer, our eyes met. his beautiful blue eyes caught me in a trance. He was so handsome. He smiled, and gave me a hug. "Welcome! Im Xander, and sorry if you dont like the arrangement, but girls cabins are full so you'll be bunkin' with me." I nodded. "That is absolutely okay, and I'm Alice." he grabbed my bags and took them in and I giggled and followed him in.

 "You can choose whichever one you want. Mine is by the door." Xander offered, and I smiled. "How about the farthest left" I reply, and he set my suitcases down next to my bed. "Good choice, the one right next to mine." he smirked, and grabbed my hand. "C'mon, lets go, its pretty dark and I think it is time for the welcoming." I blushed, and followed him. 

 I walked out alone as Xander had just finished a song. I looked at him, and he looked at me, and he walked over to me, smiling really big. He hugged me and smiled even bigger, if it was possible. "Hey! You just missed my song, but it's okay, I can play for you later," he said, and winked. He slung his arm around me and walked me to Lou and Hazel. "Guys, this is my new roommate, Alice." Lou smiled big and gave me a hug. "Welcome to Camp Kikiwaka friend!" I smiled lightly and nervously retreated back to the protection of Xander's arm. Hazel narrowed her eyes at me, and pinched Xander's arm off of my shoulders. "I dont know who you think you are, but Xander is mine so dont try and steal him." Xander grabbed my waist and pulled me toward him. "No. I'm. Not." he said, and he led me away.

 After Gladys did this creepy ritual and left, we went back to our cabin. Xander fell asleep, but the annoying wind was scaring me. Xander got up to get a drink, and came to sit on my bed. "What's wrong?" he scooted up against the wall next to me. "The wind, it is terrifying. I know I sound stupid but it isnt something I'm used to."

 Xander laid on my bed and pulled me gently down into his chest. "Go to sleep" he said, and I drifted off.

 The next morning, Hazel walked in. "Xandy, its time for the obsta-WOAH!" I shot up, and looked around. Xander had is arms around me and one leg on me and was snoring. Hazel started twitching. "How DARE you try and steal MY XANDY!!!!" she screamed, and Xander shot up. He slipped a shirt on and stood against the door frame of the cabin. "Hazel, I don't like you, so leave me alone. And Alice. Get dressed Alice, and meet me at the pool table." He walked around and Hazel threateningly slid her finger across her throat. I put on my Grizzly team shirt for the Obstacle Course, and high waited black shorts with my Horse Riding boots. I went to the bathroom, keeping my shoes ON, and did my makeup and curled my hair before leaving.

 Xander was waiting at the pool table, on his phone (a/n:pretend phones are actually allowed) so I walked over casually. He looked up and put his hand on my lower back and pulled me into him. "Hey, you look nice" he kissed my cheek, and Hazel stared from a distance, thrashing angrily and kicking the wall while Lou was trying to calm her down. "I hope you are ready for the obstacle course" he said, and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the start.

 We finished the course and were in 2nd. I was mainly trying to survive through Hazel's wrath. She tried to sabotage me and make me look bad, but I didnt really let her get to me. After the obstacle course, I was just done, so I undressed and put on  t-shirt and pajama pants and just fell asleep.

A/N: Sorry it's so short, I was lazy and out of any ideas. Anyway, hopefully you guys will like it, and I will update soon! -Ginger