First Date

Alice's POV

I woke up, pretty early to see Xander in his bed, still asleep. I smiled and walked slowly toward his bed. "Xander..." He mumbled something and turned away. I ignored it and changed, and walked out of the cabin.

Hazel was peering through the cabin window, standing on a bucket. I walked up behind her and flicked her hard, scaring her and causing her to trip. "That was art in motion someone get me some sort of award" I smirked, and she narrowed her eyes and got up. "This isn't over, Xander WILL be mine and I don't care if I have to dispose of your body to complete my mission." I widened my eyes, and took a step back. "Has anyone ever suggested anger management...or the name of a mental hospital, preferably in Antarctica or Africa, because I think you need some help miss." I slowly walked away and into the wreck room.

I was talking to the Woodchucks, this girl Emma from New York and Lou, a counselor, when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my neck. I turned, and it was Xander. "Hi Xander" I said, and he said hi back and sat down. "So Lou for today we are taking the kids out for a ride. I heard you have a horse yourself Alice?" Everyone looked toward me. "Um yes I have a 4 year old purebred Thoroughbred. Xander scoffed. "We have like, 20 year old ponies." I laughed a little and we walked out to the barns (pretend they have barns)

We all tacked up and went in the arena just to make sure everyone had the hang of riding. I obviously did{I'm a 4 time NBHA (National Barrel Horse Association) champion} so I helped out and galloped a few barrels for show, and did some tricks with my stallion Cali like bowing and smiling and saying yes or no, and then standing on, hanging off of, and jumping off of him at a gallop(trick riding). We were all ready and we went on trail.

We came back safe from our ride and untacked and stuff, we went to eat lunch. Xander pulled me away, and I noticed Hazel's demon eyes staring straight through me. "Hey Alice do you want to go on a date sometime? It would be fun" I smiled. "Sure, I'd love to." He smiled widely and grabbed my hand and led me to lunch.

A/N: Another lazy chapter, I'm not really into Bunk'd anymore but I'm trying so hard for you all >•< 30 votes to a new chapter <3 ~Spursys