-Chapter Three-

He was really here...

You could touch him...

"Y/n... You need to get out," Vincent looks around your home, it was dusty, broken plants, pictures... Your house smelled of sadness and must of decay."I can't... They'll, follow me..." You look around the house... None of them were in site... Except plushtrap, who was staring at you from a chair.

"Who..." Vincent said with worry, you started tearing up,"M-My nightmares..." You stutter. You felt a hand on your should which was fredbear's, growling deeply."I never knew... Ok... I'll take you home... With me," Vincent said, grabbing your hand. You held Freddy close to you, you heard a tone of sad yet creepy music (Bad ending fnaf 3) play in you home."Your safe now..." You heard Freddy say, then you noticed him with your diary... He was really mysterious, you didn't even grab it, luckily... He did.

-----

You sat in Vincent's car, clenching Freddy, it was just an awkward silence. Vincent broke the silence,"This wouldn't never had happened..." He sigh, covering his face,"You wouldn't never had gotten bit, if we didn't stay..." He continued, you look at him.

"Vincent... I only did that... To protect you," you confessed, Vincent eyes widened, keeping focus on the road."But you couldn't have suffered... If it only I never did---"

"Vincent, I forgive you... Don't blame yourself," you touch his shoulder, he flinched."He's really sorry..." Freddy said, you look at your plush, then back at Vincent.

"I'm okay now, Vincent..." You finally said, he glances at you, with relief. You grab your diary from Freddy,"After I left the hospital, the doctor gave me a diary to write in," you showed him the cover, it had a little drawing of Freddy or... Fredbear plushie.

You didn't want to sound insane... Or want him thinking you lost sanity."Freddy... He helps me sometimes," you touched Freddy's little top hat and bowtie."He was there... When I needed him," your expression turned in tears of joy.

Vincent looked so... Upset.

Yet, graceful...

---Timeskip---

You woke up on a purple couch, Freddy next to you, laying on his side."Your awake..." You heard Vincent's voice, you sat up,"You fell asleep, so I brought you in." Your head started to hurt,"I'm glad, I didn't have nightmares," you held your head up, smiling.

Vincent sat in awkward position, and didn't want to move... Which was starting to get uncomfortable. You noticed his discomfort,"You okay?" You chuckle, he slightly blushes,"This is just uncomfortable..." He mumbled. You didn't realize it was 10:00 pm, you started to get little scared.

'What if they followed me...'

"They wouldn't have followed you..." Freddy said,'Freddy why do you sound like Vincent...' You held him in your hand.

Freddy didn't respond to that question...

"Y/n, you've been staring into space for five minutes... Are you sure your---"

"I'm alright..." You said, trying not to sound scared, you were terrified. You felt fredbear's presents in the room... You broke out into sweats. That's when Vincent saw you get tense, he rushed besides you. Fredbear laughs in your ear, you clinch onto Freddy,"Get away, fredbear..." You whisper.

You felt a arm on you shoulder, you realized it was Vincent... Its like he knew fredbear was there."They're trying to get me too..." Vincent finally said, comforting you.

"Who is?" You look at him, he didn't respond...

"He's hiding something..."

"I need to write in that diary..." You mumble.

---
(Today)
June 20
1987
I'm at Vincent's house... I hope my nightmares won't harm him, which they can't. I just want this to stop...

They are coming for me, I can feel fredbear's presents in the room right now...

----

You couldn't sleep, not when fredbear lerking through Vincent's house like this. It didn't feel safe.

~~

You were in your home... You were a young toddler, playing with your plushtrap. You always tried to see if you could get your fingers out of his mouth, he would try to snap and trap your fingers.

It was fun to play with sometimes... But dangerous.

You saw a golden version of plush Freddy. Wearing a rosey dark pink bowtie and top hat. You walked towards it, picking it up...

You smile at him, you held both plush trap and plush Freddy in your hands. You played with your two plushies... You didn't realized, you weren't alone.

You heard... Heavy breathing, a gush of air going down your neck. You look up... Only seeing nightmare hovering over you.
He lunges towards you...

~

You scream, shooting up on the couch. You gasp as you heard chica in the kitchen, bonnie lurking around, and fredbear was circling the sofa like a shark.

You break into sweats, you just curled into a ball, and weep. You heard fredbear growl deeply, rumbling in your ears. You lost Freddy... He was on the floor, but it was probably a trap... You wanted them to go away.

You just wanted to curl up in a corner, like a cat, and just die...

Then you felt a hand touch you, you flinch, you turn your head only seeing Vincent in front of you. You were shaking in fear, then Vincent laid next to you. He put his arm around you, in a protective way.

You felt less scared, and felt safe... You nuzzle his neck, smiling cheerfully.

You were safe...