chapter 6

Chris P.O.V
Last night i did my game in L.A after I just went to my girl Drea house yea yea yea shut the f*** up yes I am cheating on treas dont get me wrong I love treas with all my heart but I just can't help it she just so ...stubborn I needed some type of p**** and she ain't giving it but Ima go over there in a few minutes to see my baby royal "hey baby..." drea said "yeah. ."I answered laying down on the bed "..i..have something to tell you "she said worried I sighed getting up what is it "..i..I'm pregnant "she said the fuck did she just say ?"you foreal?" I asked she nodded I sighed and run my hands on my face I just sat there I can't be a father to another child. ... Expecially but another women I'm not even married to and my wife dont know f*** "..how are we gonna tell treasure.."she asked "We're not.."I told her "huh?" She asked confused "do you not understood who treasure is ? She will kill you AND me ...look I'll come back later iight?"I told her "okay .."she said I got uo and got dress and go in my Lamborghini in drove home u finally got there and walked in I seen treasure "hey baby " I said she jumped "oh Chris you scared me" I laughed and tried to kiss her but she push my head back "Chris where were you last night ..?" She asked I sighed "after the concert I was so tried and I just crashed at redd house baby " I told her "....why don't I believe you REDD would of told me "she said with a attitude "it really hurts that you domt trust me treasure THE HELL you expect me to do drive home tried and f*** around nd crash ?" I said angry walking away " I DO TRUST YOU BUT YOU SHOULD OF CALLED YO WIFE SO I WOULD KNOW YOUR OKAY AND GOT HOME BECAUSE I CALLED AND YOU WOULDN'T EVEN ANSWER THE PHONE JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU WAS AT LAST NIGHT " she said walkimy behind me i huffed " WHY ARE YOU-"I was cut off my some nigga walkimy down the stairs " ..THE F*** IS THIS TREASURE?" I said heated ass h***

Lilsnupe P.O.V
After I was done showering I walled out and heard alot of yelling so i just walked downstairs that turned out to be a dumb a** idea "..THE FUCK IS THIS TREASURE? YOU GOT THE NERVE TO ASK ME ALL THESE QUESTIONS BUT YOU CHEATING ON ME ?" He asked and pushed her but it was a little to hard " aye you don't gotta handle her like that " I said he turned around " don't tell me how to handle my girl "he said " well obviously yo-" she cut me off "AIGHT Chris I'll talk to you later come on snupe " she pushed him and picked up royalty and we walked out "I'm not done talking to you treasure!"ChrisI'm guessing his name said " WELL I AM" she said and walked to her car and I followed behind her she put royal in her car seat and I got in and she walked to the driver's seat and drove out the drive way on to the road "you know ..you look sexy when you mad right ?" I said trying to lighting the mood she laughed "I try " she Said I laughed "aye my bad i didn't mean to cause all of that " I told her "oh boy you good its nothing new his naturally a ass hole " she Said laughing "mommy I'm hungryyy " royal said " ok baby what do you wanna eat ?" Treasure ask "The clown "royal said I gave treasure a weird face "what's that ?" I asked confused "she laughed"she can't pronounce McDonalds yet " "oooh that make since " we drove to McDonalds and treasure got her a happy meal and drove out the drive threw "okay now what do you wanna eat ?" She asked looking at me ".uhh..Sonics? " I said"oh h*** no I hate Sonics I stay getting sick off they food ew" she said "girl you sleep Sonics good as f***" I told her " you nasty how about wing stop I haven't had that in a while " she asked "I guess it ain't better than sonic but " I said she rolled her eyes and laughed we pulled up to wing stop and she got out and grab royal and close the car door I walk to the door to hold the door open for them than royal dropped her doll she mad "ugh royal "treasure said bending down to get it I all can say was damnnnn in my head she came back up and our eyes had met her eyes changed to a Amber color we start to lean in "Mommy come on!" Royal yelled right before around lips touch and we stop"I'm coming royal" she walked in and walked to royal damn bro you gotta remember she's married she's married...married " come on snupe " she said looking back and we walked to a table this gonna be a long day ..