A Breakup Playlist

It was saturday noon that day as a young blondie walked into his room to do what every teen does. listen too music. Lloyd was brave and all but inside him he felt empty. like he needed something more than being a ninja. as lloyd found the the CD, he inserted the disk into the stereo. his face planted onto his bed. he laid down thinking about the good times he's brothers and family shared. Like the time when they saved zane from chen's tournament island, or that time when kai saved him inside the tomb from morro. Good Times it was. but he only thought of Kai. sigh ohh kai. he was so handsome. he's all a guy or girl ever wants. lloyd daydreamed flirtily while listening to the song while thinking about kai. He was thinking about him. always him. he loved him, that's for sure. but how can he tell him if he's with someone else. Skylor was his problem. she was a kind and all. not to mention she tried to tempt kai into evil. but somewhere he thought that Skylor and Kai was a perfect match. he somehow shed a tear in his eyes. he began to weep. also the music was also adding up to it. the music he was playing was a breakup playlist of sad love songs. Until he heard a knock on his door "Lloyd? are you in there" Lloyd quickly turned off the stereo and threw the blankets all over him. the door clicked open and kai came in. wondering what music he heard. he sat on Lloyd's bed and watched the young boy sleep. he's hair was everywhere sticking out and curls. Kai thoughtfully chuckled and smiled slightly. he loved the kid. he swore to protect him always and forever. Lloyd was like an angel to him. Kai thought of him as a kid. he was so cute when he was 12. and now he carried he's adorableness with him until adulthood. "Goodnight....my little angel" Kai kissed lloyd lightly in the head and turned off the lights. as he closed the door. Lloyd suddenly jumped out of bed. he thought excitedly "He kissed me! he kissed me he kissed me!" Lloyd cheerfully jumped on the bed but trying to avoid making noise. When he was drained he slept on the bed peacefully. He dreamt of Kai and he was happy about it. End:)

So what do you guys think. rate my story in the comments below. i'll see ya for chapter two:) BAI! ;)