Drunken Secrets

Kai's POV (THANK GOD FINALLY!)

It was already 8:00 pm and Lloyd's still not back. That kid makes me worry. i hope he gets back soon. I was watching tv in the living room. the others were somewhere out there. i'm here, still waiting for lloyd to come back.Until i heard the door click open "S**T! i forgot to lock the door!" I thought as i said "Who's there!?" I said as i took a broom near the sofa. "I  have a broom and i'm not afraid to use it." i heard wobbly footsteps. coming closer. until i saw lloyd, DRUNK!? ""Lloyd is that you!?" i asked as i ran to him. he was drunk as f***k. tipsy too. "Oh hey jay........wait........your not jay......" lloyd said as he wobbingly fell, i caught him. he looked messed up, at the same time cute though. i walked to the sofa and laid him there. Sure the kid was physically at a legal age to drink, but maybe not mentally. Or maybe this is how he would be when his drunk.

Normal POV

Kai took lloyd and laid him in the sofa."Kai...." the blondie said as he snuggled closer to kai "Kai, remember when you got venorami spit in your eyes? This is kinda like that, except everything's fuzzy and warm!" the kid was giggling like he was crazy, and kai knew he was drunk off his a**. Garmadon(wherever he is) would kill him if he knew he let lloyd get drunk, hell, if Garmadon didn't Misako probably would, and if she didn't Sensei would. Lloyd climbed onto kai's lap, He looked up at Kai, his green eyes, those big green eyes, oh God, they were so cute, he looked like a child who just woke up from a nap, his hair messy and going in every direction, and he just yawned and put his head in the crook of kai's neck, mumbling something. Then kai felt something wet hit his shoulder, soaking through his tank top. Lloyd gave a small snifle, and then a hiccup.

"My parents are gonna kill me." Lloyd said softly. "They'll hate me for this," He turned his head towards the window, away from kai. kai put his hand on lloyd's shoulder, and lloyd sat up, the top of lloyd's hair brushing against kai's jaw."If they're going to hate anyone, they'll hate me." Kai said trying to make him feel better."I let you get drunk." Lloyd shook his head.a"It's not you, it's me." the green ninja looked at kai in the eyes, before he wrapped his arms around his neck. He leaned in close, Kai could smell his breath. Lloyd closed his eyes and kissed him. his lips were warm, and soft and tasted like flavored lip balm (don't know what flavor), the kind kai had seen him use once when nya loaned it to him. Kai closed his eyes and kissed back, he knew he wasn't drunk too, or that lloyd was drunk, but lloyd liked him."I-I-I I- love y-you K-Kai." Lloyd said when he pulled away, hiccuping through his tears. and passed out on kai's lap. Kai wiped lloyd's tears away. angels shouldn't cry."I love you too Lloyd, i always have." kai whispered as he kissed lloyd in the forehead. Lloyd smiled slightly but still passed out. tears still in his eyes. Kai picked him up and took him to his room, he laid down lloyd as the kid fell fast asleep. Kai was happy he knew lloyd's feelings for him, he was......glad...........END

A Li'l short (funny thing is)

Kai went out lloyd's room. he suddenly noticed his wet tank top. he smelled it and he was shocked "Apple juice?" Kai raised an eyebrow, he remembered that lloyd was still mentally 12 so he wasn't allowed to drink(even though morro drank some while he possesd him). so he drunk apple juice, a lot, that's why he's drunk. "Oh well" kai thought happily as he went inside his room and slept. cause tommorow is something he would remember forever. (THERE IS NO FOREVER I TELL YOU!)

END (LOL)

So what do you think about the ending, eh? well i'll upload chapter 5 right away, see ya around! BAI!:)