Chapter 2

ANNYEONGHASEYO
Mianhae guys ㅠ-ㅠ
I have a lot task and also a piano exam so I can't think of a single thing to continue it. Good thing that I finished it now. Hehe
Thanks for still waiting for this story update ㅋㅋㅋ
Soooo check this out guys~~

No one pov

"Sohyun ahhh its time for p.e class ppalii" a girl say. "Aish arra arra." The other one say and the two go to the toilet for changing uniforms. In their school there's always 2 class that have PE in the same time. So this poor girl have to ne in the same class with her own oppa for two hours.

Sohyun POV

Aish jeongmal. Why its should be monday I should have p.e and I have it with that meanie oppa ㅠㅅ ㅠ. "Nara its too many people here lets change our uniform there" I say to nara and we go there. We change our uniform in a small room. After 10 minute we're done. "Raejin ah weh have problem" she say. "Ne? Dont say that..." I look at her panicked. Yep the door is locked. "Shout" I say. "Yaaa! There's someone heree" Nara shout. "Help us pleaseee" I shout too. I just wish someone pass by.

"Anyone inside???" Ask someone. "Yes help us pleaseeee" me and nara shout together. "Stay back from the door" say the boy. I thought I have hear his voice before. Aish what ever I just follow his intruction and go to the back together with nara. "Sohyun ah do you ever hear his voice before?" She ask. "Hmm I think so." I say. "Hana dul set, watch out" the boy say and open the door after break the door. "Sohyun ah gwenchana?" the boy go to me and hug me. Joohyuk oppa? "Ne gwenchana Oppa gomawo" I say and smile. "Nara gwenchana?" Oppa ask nara too. "Eumm gwenchana" nara say. "Arraseo lets go to the field." Oppa say.

"But we're late oppa" nara say. "Gwenchana oppa will handle it" oppa say. "Whoa uri oppa jjang" I say. And he only pinched my cheek. After a while we arrive to th field. "Songsaenim chae seunghamnida we're late" oppa say. "Yak you three. You two go with 10 scoth jump and you 20 times push up. Now!" The songsaem say. "Yaa songsaenim, we're late because the two of them is locked in the room. So we're late" oppa say. "Aish arraseo you three can pass today. Dont be late again. You two go play dodge ball and you go join your basket team" the songsaem say. "Arraseo gomawo songsaenim" we say and bow then go to our place.

"Hyun ah wae you're late" saeron our class president say. "Mian we're locked before. Good thing that joohyuk oppa come" I say. "Ahh arra ppali go to your position" she say and we start play our game. The dodge ball is between the sumbae and us hoobae. Well you can say that I'm a bit good at this game because ofcourse my oppas is athletic. So they always take me together with them when they're practice. Finnaly its the final round its only me and hime who's not hit by the ball. Nara already out in the 5th round. "Sohyun ah fightinggg" nara say. And i smile and give fighting motion. Choi hime the most popular sunbae in our school and he likes my oppa. So sometime she over acted to take oppa's atention. Not everyone know that I'm joohyuk oppa's dongsaeng they just know oppa and unnie is sibling. But i dont know i usualy come and go home wtih them why can't they get it? Meong~

So this is the final round and the 2 class look at our games. And that meanie oppa too because the basketball game already finished. And ofcourse the witch that win the game gonna offeract and do something stupid. Then the game start at first i can endure all the ball. And finnally hime sunbaenim or the witch loose. Yep i'm won again. She start overact like the ball hit her really hard. But joohyuk oppa just ignoe her. Poor her. After that me and nara go to change our cloth and a ball hitted my back. "Yaaa who is it" then a meanie oppa come. "Aish jinjja" i yell. Nara just giggle beside me. Then the meanie oppa walk beside me. "Chukkaeeee nae dongsaeng" he say and pinch my cheeks. "Aish oppa hajimaaa" i say so he'll stop. "Arraseo. Now go change in the room before and oppa will wait outside. No need to lock it arraseo." He say. "Heol... oppa dont dare you look at us or i'll tell jungkook" nara say. "Aish i'm not. Ppali" he say and pish us inside.