he has magic

Sorry guys. I haven't updated in about 2 months due to school and other stuff. So yeah.
I also changed this chapter because I believe it escalated way to quickly. I'm going to make it like all those other fairy tail vacation stories and add drama an near death experiences.
So have fun reading.
_________________________________________

Natsu's pov

Well. He's probably dead. Wait a minuet. Is that..........POPCORN! Holy crap it is. "~Lucyyyyyy." I wanted her to make me some popcorn. "Oh natsu what do-." Somebody cut her off. And I wasn't pleased to see him again.

He bowed "I am terribly sorry for everything." He's apologizing. WHAT THE HELL. "So why don't we..... Start over." He clicked his fingers and I don't remember anything after that.

(Basically, hunter has time magic. even though it is forbidden magic. He went back to the thine when they arrived.)

"Hello. My name is hunter. And I will be your tour guide throughout your stay." He went over to Wendy. "You must be the sky maiden. It's a pleasure." He kissed her hand. He just kissed a twelve year olds hand. Either way Romeo looked pissed off.

"Ah, the water maiden, Juvia. Lovely to say the most." He kissed her hand like Wendy's. Except she blushed a little bit more. I looked over at gray and he looked like a twitching penguin.

"Titania. Queen of the fairies. You look stunning in person." He winked at her as he kissed her hand. If only jellal was here.

(Jellal in a bush: imma kill him for touching my Scarlet strawberry.)

Lucky for laxus, Mira hid behind him so hunter couldn't see her. which worked for quite a while.

"You must be levy. It's lovely to meet you." She just blushed while Gajeel looked like he wanted to murder him.
If he does that to lucy I swear I will burn him to a crisp.

"Oh my. The calestial princess of fairy tail. It's a pleasure." He kissed her hand. I already wanted to burn him. but kissing my Luce is unforgivable.
"Hey fire breath. Calm the hell down."
I'm not saying anything to twitchy mc pengu here. Jeez.

~later~

"If you lovely ladies would be so kind as to follow me. I will show you to your rooms." ARE WE INVISIBLE OR SOMETHING!!! "And boys. I will show you to yours after." Guess not.

Carla's pov

There is something I don't like about hunter. He seems........ Strange.

Juvia's pov

Juvia thinks hunter-san is very nice. Not as much as gray-sama.

Wendy's pov