Chapter 2 - Meeting Them

You hear an echo saying "Hello? Are you Okay?"

And your eyes are so blurry and you wiped them, you saw a kid that has curly hair, Salmon Shirt with a star on it. You said "Ugh...". you can clearly see now.  After a few seconds a purple Woman scared me.

"AHHHH!" you screamed. "AMETHYST! , Dont greet new people like that" the kid said.
"Hi? Whats Your Name?" the kid asked me. "My name is [y/n], im just a new kid here in this City.. Whats the name of this city?" You asked him. 

"Cool!, My name is Steven and this amethyst, pearl and garnet"Steven said while pointing the three ladies behind him.
"By the way this is Beach City the weirdest place on earth."Steven Told. You asked "Weird?"

"Oh i mean beautiful" Steven Smirked at me. "Hi [y/n]" pearl said to me.

"Is that your three bodyguards?" you asked. "Oh no no no, Garnet, Amethyst and Pearl are you ready?" Steven yelled. "We!" steven shouted and all the four of them glowed "are the Crystal GEMS!" Steven countiniously said. Your eyes glared to them your heartbeat became fast. Steven has a pink shield, Garnet has gauntlet , Amethyst has a Whip i guess and Pearl has a Staff Sword. "Sorry to scare you [y/n]" Pearl told that to you. "Its Okay" you smiled to them like you're worried. "Are you hungry? Come on! Lets go to Big Donut" Steven told me.

-SKIP SKIP SKIP !-

"OMYGOSH! This Donut is tasty and yummy !" you told steven.
The Cashier heard what you said and she said. "Yeah this is the best donut place here in Beach City!"

"No it isnt" the guy told to the Girl. She Punched The guy in the shoulder "OUCH!"..

"Who's that ?" you asked steven.

"Oh, Its Saddie And Lars. They are always fighting but they're still cute.. I Ship Them <3" Steven Told To You.
"I Think its getting pretty late you should go home now,Where is your house ?" Steven Asked you.
"I Dont Have a house, can i live with you? please" your eyes made a puppy eyes. Steven said " Sure sure no worries."

-SKIP-

"GARNET !, [y/n] will stay here"

"Sure no problem, Howdy [y/n] !" Garnet said to you.

"Come on [y/n] change your Shirt, i think its dirty" Steven looked worried, He gave you a shirt that is same like his shirt. Thats Cool :3

"Goodnight [y/n] !" Steven yawned.

"Goodnight Steven!" You Yawned too. 

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFEE !