Capricorn x Sagittarius

(This is for me mainly XD I had not got requests for the last 2 days T^T but that's ok, at least I have free time, I have fave zodiac ships, cap x sag and Taurus x Scorpio but this is about cap x sag X3 just a random thing I came up with, hope you enjoy)
Capricorn x Sagittarius:
No ones p.o.v
The fun fare was open, Capricorn was on her phone writing stuff on wattpad when she got a text message, she was in her villa at the time and was extremely bored, she looked at the message she got and it turned out to be from Sagittarius who she titled as 'saggi <3' but no one but her knew that.

Capricorn p.o.v
Text messages:
Sagittarius: hey cap! I was wondering that since the day is so nice we can go and see the new fun fare, what you think?
Capricorn: sure I'll go, it's not like I have anything to do anyway...
Sagittarius: great see you there cap! In like 20 mins k? Because I'm on my way already... Sorry to let you know so late but I didint know if you would agree if I said that straight away... See ya there ... Again

Then I turned off my phone and looked at my word robe, I stood up from my bed and picked something to wear, I wanted to surprise him so I choose a short summer dress, I had a lot of dresses but I never really wore them...

~~~~20 minutes later~~~~

Sagittarius p.o.v
I just arrived at the bus stop and started heading towards the fun fare, Capricorn was not there yet so I decided to text her and see if she was coming:
Sagittarius: are you on your way? I'm here already
Capricorn: I'm just getting out of the car.

With that I looked up from my phone and saw Capricorn in a short summer dress... I nearly had a nosebleed, so pretty...

"Oh here you are" she called and waved to her dad, I met him before but he always stares at me and other guys as if he wanted to kill us if we where around capricorn.

She then run up to me and I walked up in her direction a little, "hi cap" I greeted and smiled, then a rare event happened, Capricorn smiled at me and took my hand, she then led me to the fun fare and let go of my hand, she then walked over to a candy floss machine, "would you like one?" She asked still smiling, "it's ok thanks but you go ahead" I replied still a bit off by the fact she was smiling, but I liked when she smiled so I didn't mind.

When cap got her candy floss we started walking again, she stopped for a second and looked at a big bear plush that you could win if you hit down all the bottles, she took a step towards it but then turned back to me and we walked again, "is something wrong?" I asked looking at the bear and then at her and her disappearing smile, "no it's nothing..." She said and looked away from me, "but I see that you wanted that bear so what's the matter?" I asked getting her to look at me again, "well I did but my aim is so bad" she then said a puffed her cheeks, "I am a Sagittarius after all and my air is not bad, if you want I can at least try winning it for you" I then said and smiled, she smiled too but then blushed slightly.

"If that's ok with you" she replied still blushing, I took her hand and we walked back to the stand, "1 ball please" I said to the man, "1? No one had ever won with 1 ball" he said and giggled, "then I'll be the first one" I said nor irritated, I don't like it when people don't take me seriously, he passed me the ball and I passed him the dollar, I took a breath and threw the ball... And I won, the guys mouth dropped and I raised the eyebrow as I said, "the big bear please" he passed me the bear with his mouth still open.

"That was amazing" I heard Capricorn say from my side as she hugged the bear slightly, "I think I'll get some candy floss too" I then said as I stretched my hands and put them in my pockets, "it's ok, we can share" Capricorn said and held the candy floss between us, I smiled and took some as I looked at her tomato red face.

~~~~~later~~~~~

Capricorn p.o.v
It was time for me to go, me and sag where walking to the exit, when we got there I saw my dad and he was giving Sagittarius death glared and I giggled slightly, I waved at him and then turned to sag, "thanks for the fun time..." I said shyly, "no problem I had fun too" he replied and smiled, I smiled at that too, "see you later, on another date" he then said and I looked up but he was already racing for his bus, I smiled and went in the car, "look dad he got me a teddy" I said smiling as I locked my seat belt, "very nice" he replied still giving him death stares... Just like to any other guy I talk about at home.

(Her the longest one shot ever!! Over 900 words XD I really like this at least, if I have no requests the next one will be Taurus x Scorpio)