Chapter 3

"April?" a voice called.

I turned around and saw it was Calum's mom.
"Joy?" I said with the realization of who it was. 
"Another movie night i'm guessing?" she said with a smirk. I nodded smiling back at Joy. 
"Well I'm tried from my late shift, I'm going to head to bed and so should you, don't stay up late." She said as she patted my back and walked up to her room.
I went to the fridge to get a bottle of water and roamed the kitchen cabinets to see if we actually left something to snack on. Even though Joy suggested for me not to sleep late, I was still wide awake. 
I decided to watch some TV in the living room for a while because I didn't want to wake up Calum.
I flipped through several channels until Friends appeared on the screen. 

Two episodes had gone by and I still couldn't find myself getting sleepy.  
"Hey why are you awake at this time?" A deep sleepy voice asked. I didn't bother to look as I assumed it was Calum.
"I can't sleep for some reason,  wanna join?" I answered back. I heard as he laid himself on the recliner next to the couch.
I looked over and it wasn't Calum.
"Oh, no, Um I thought you were-"
"Calum, nope but the name is Michael," he laughed quietly. I looked at him. His purple hair was messy, he didn't have a shirt, and was wearing only his boxers.
"For it not being your home you sure do get comfortable." I said getting up. 
"Where are you going?" He said looking at me. "I thought you wanted me to be with you?" He seemed nice, but if Calum didn't like him, I didn't want to get wrapped up in any of that drama.
"Yeah but I thought you were Calum," I said as I walked past the recliner. As soon as I passed by I felt a hand grab my wrist.

 He looked up at me and his green brownish eyes meet with mine. 

"Stay for one more episode," he said not letting go. 
"Um no, I'm kinda getting sleepy." I said quickly as I tried to get out of his grip.
"You didn't seem to be when you asked me to come and join," he said letting me go. He got up and turned off the TV. It was dark but not completely due to the moonlight coming through the window.
As soon as he let me go I continued walking to the stairs but felt him wrap his on my waist. 
"I can't stop myself," he whispered in my ear. I looked at him with a confused face, the only interaction we had was in the kitchen earlier and nothing more. What exactly couldn't he stop himself from doing? 
With his hand adjusting on my waist, I didn't know what to do. I put my hands over his to push them off, but he just wouldn't move. 
I felt his lips go against my neck, I bit my lip.
"Stop it," I said finally removing his hands and pushing him away. 

I walked away from him without saying anything and into Calum's room. I shut the door slightly and leaned against it.
"What the fuck," I whispered to myself.
"April, is everything okay?" I heard Calum say as he sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes.
"N-nothing I was just in the bathroom," I answered as I made my way back to bed. 

Calum could not know what just happened. He would kick his ass and maybe his sister would kick my ass.   
"Oh okay," he put his face in his pillow and went back to sleep.
I laid back in my spot next to him, taking a deep breath. 
I tried to forget what just happened with this guy, or Michael since I now know his name. It doesn't matter anyways. I looked back up at the ceiling and slowly fell asleep.