Flowers

I literally just woke up. Here's my dream from last night.

There was a massive mansion in which a party was being hosted. People packed every room and passage way. My "guy friend" (that my brain made up) and I were rushing up the humungous staircase, but everyone else was running down it.

At the top, an open hallway formed (it had no walls closing it in, it was like a ledge with a rail, preventing people falling off.)

As the two of us walked through it, I noticed that there were tons of big flowers on the carpet (like a pattern in the carpet.) The biggest were about the circumference of a soccer ball. In the middle of the petals of a flower was a button. When someone presses/steps on it, the flower lights up rainbow colors.

Suddenly, it was a mission for us to light up every single flower. So, that guy and I ran through the house, jumping and stepping on every non-rainbow flower in sight.

As we continued through the mansion, the flowers got smaller. And smaller. And smaller. Until the smallest one appeared, which was just big enough to see. We couldn't press the magical button with our large fingers.

A/N: You may be thinking, "Where's the PTX?" Don't worry, that comes in later.

We tried everything. From twigs on the floor to pens and pencils. Finally, I managed to make it light up, right when someone yelled out, "WHO LIT UP THE SUPREME FLOWER?" Immediately I knew the tiny flower was the supreme one.

"I did," I called back. The same voice screamed, "KILL IT! KILL THE FLOWER! KILL IT NOW!!" I was dumbfounded for a second. But I turned my gaze to the former tiny flower. It had now popped out of the carpet and grown to the size of a person. Without thinking, I leapt toward it and ripped its petals off and stomped on it until it was a mere pile of dust.

Well, my work here was done. I walked out of the mansion by myself. (Forget the guy, right?) I strolled down the street into an area full of shops.

One of the single shops looked as big as a mall by itself. I looked in the windows and saw what looked like a restaurant full of people. I realized the building wasn't even a shop. It was a house. Not a mansion. Much much bigger.

I began to walk down the street again. But wait, did I see...? I turned my head once again to see the interior of the giant kitchen. Sure enough, I did see who I thought I did. The one and only Kirstie Maldonado.

Of course, being the Pentaholic I am, I began to freak out. I had to get in there. Only then did I notice two more familiar faces. Scott Hoying was sitting to the left of Kirstie. To the left of him was Mitch Grassi.

I found the nearest door to the inside of the building, although I didn't end up in the kitchen. I was in a quiet, sunlit room. There were two figures standing in the middle, chatting. I couldn't make out who they were, but they seemed familiar.

The two of them must have noticed me because they turned around and greeted me with huge smiles. That's when it hit me. Meat and potatoes. Avi Kaplan and Kevin Olusola. A huge grin found its way to my face as I practically ran to them.

Kevin asked in a friendly way, "Hey! What's your name?" I stared in shock for a moment but eventually told them. "C'mere!" Avi offered. I gladly accepted, moving even closer to them, in between the two.

At once, I was wrapped in warmth and the sweet and spicy scent of cologne. Before I realized what happened, both men had one arm draped across my shoulders or on my back. Kevin pulled out his phone, taking a selfie with the three of us.

"Well, it was fun meeting you, but Kev and I have to go. See you around," Avi's deep voice boomed. I was sad to see them go, but I didn't want to get in their way.

I wandered through the massive building and found an arcade room. I don't know if you would call it a room, though. It's more of an arcade itself. I turned on the lights, revealing nearly a hundred games and machines. I spent a while in there when all if a sudden, the lights went out. Only the overhead lights, not all the power.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a dark figure creep its way toward me. Was someone trying to scare me? I hate being scared. As the thing got arms length from me, I pushed it backwards, hearing a feminine grunt as it collided with the floor.

The lights flashed back on, revealing a confused Kirstie on the ground as well as a chuckling Avi at the arcade entrance. Immediately, I felt so bad that I pushed Kirstie Maldonado to the floor. Tears pricked the corner of my eyes.

But something happened that I didn't expect. Kirstie started laughing. Which only made Avi laugh louder, causing me to join in. Pretty soon, we didn't even know what we were laughing about.

I helped Kirstie off the floor. Avi walked over to us. The three of us casually chatted away. Mitch and Scott soon found us and joined the conversation.

The end hahahaha.
Boy, was that fun to write!
What a random dream!!