levi x shy reader (lemon)

By the time you reached the training yard, Shadis already had the titan targets up and was yelling at the other cadets about safety regulations and expectations, but you and the others had already heard this a million times before.

"I EXPECT NOTHING MORE THAN FAILURE FROM YOU WANNA BE SOILDERS, SOME OF YOU HAVE POTENTAL, WHILE OTHERS ARE JUST ASS MUNCHING THUNDER CUNTS THAT HAVE NO CHANCE OF GRADUATION, PROVE ME WRONG YOU BITCHING FU-"

You tuned out his harsh "motivational" words and looked around at your surroundings. The trees, so tall, so sturdy and beautiful. The flowers that continued to grow even though they where caught in the midst of all this death.
You walked further into the forest, being sure to be extra quiet with your breathing and your movement to make sure you didn't scare off any wild life that where cloaked by the thick forest. It was so peaceful, so quiet, so surene, you couldn't help but indulge in it.
Not too further from you, you could see a doe and her fawn, grazing in the grass.

"Beautiful" you whispered quietly to yourself, not wanting to scare off the animals.

"It is isn't it"

You jumped from the voice irrupting from silence.

"Its just me princess, no need to worry,......although you probably shouldn't be out here"

Your face grew red, and words flushed through your mind, all trying to put together a sentence.
"H-how did you find me out here?..."

Levi let out a chuckle.
"I saw you leave when I was up there listening to shadis's instructions"

He was watching the whole time. You mentally face palmed yourself for being do naive as to think you'd be able to get away from the class without being caught, but maybe being caught wasn't such a bad thing. After all, here you where, with captain Levi, the man you've had an eye for since the day he introduced himself to you.

"Oh.."

Silence quickly filled a space between the two of you. Lingering about like fog on a rainy day. You didn't know what to say, and you where afraid that anything you did say would come out as some outlandish statement that would offend him, so instead you just stretched out on the cool grass and gazed at the deer.

"Excuse me"

You turned to face Levi.

"Y-yes captain ?"

"Your boobs are on my hands"

You felt the squirming of his fingers now and your face flushed red. 

'IM A SCREW UP' you thought angrily to yourself as you pushed his hand away and buried your face in your arms.

"Come on its not that bad, unconver your face"

You refused.

"Uncover your face....now brat.."
His voice grew stern and intimidating.

You slowly uncovered your beat red face.

"Why are you so embarrassed?"

This was a disaster. All you wanted to do was slip away and now you had him hot on your trail.

"I-i don't know, its just that I-"

You let out a sigh.

"Ive liked you for a long time and now I keep messing up cause I'm clumsy and..."
Your voice trailed off and your courage was completely gone. You couldn't bring yourself to look at him at all, and the silence made the aniexty inside you grow even more.

"Its funny cause I feel the same way"

You looked up in shock.
Captain levi.
THE captain Levi, was into you.