Lucy vs. Natsu

A.N~ hope you like this chapter can't believe how many views I have had so far thanks everyone who is reading. Sorry it has taken me so long to upload to people who commented but here it is hope you enjoy.

This was it, it was time for Natsu and the rest of Fairy Tail to see my full power. I got into position as freed put up some barriers with his runes, at least he knew the real devastation I could cause.As soon as Natsu stood in front of me I knew he was going to loose I will always win. He obviously thought the same thing as me because he had this cocky and arrogant look on his face.

Natsu being the idiot he is struck first giving me open space to kick him in his stomach. The fire he had begun to form instantly went out with the impact of the blow. now it was my turn I got out one of my keys but not any that the guild has seen before. This one was beautifully decorated it was black and had wings carved into the top with a blood red ruby in between the two wings.

" Open gate of superbia the fallen one Lucifer" I called and then he appeared. His black hair gleamed in the sun he had purple eyes that where darker than my own his black angel wings where fully extended showing the gold tips.

Natsu sitting up saw the new opponent as realization hit him "that is one of your demon keys isn't it?" he asked slightly in awe

"Actually, this is king of the demon keys Lucifer" I explained to him in a bored tone "now Lucifer use gods wrath"

"As if" he said getting into the pose ready to cast the dark enchantment. As soon as he moved his arms the black light known as un-holy light was cast on Natsu. This caused a massive explosion all around the 'fighting arena' Freed had set up.

"Can I go back now mistress?" he asked me making me sweat drop,

"I told you not to call me that Luci, yes you can go now" I said rolling my eyes.

"If you think that little light show is enough to stop me you've got another thing coming Lucy." Natsu said while slowly getting up from the ground wiping debris from his clothes.

"I'm just getting started Natsu, that was just a warm up and your already pretty beaten up" I replied stating the obvious. Suddenly I had an idea looking at the crowd I made eye contact with Laxus and he nodded giving me all the encouragement I needed to do what I was about to do.

"requip dark god armor" I whispered and in an instant the armor had been requipped. I was wearing a black breast plate with black shoulder guards and black arm guards, I was also wearing a silver skater skirt on the metal parts of the armor there where intricate silver swirls and my thigh high socks and shoes where the same as usual.

As soon as I had requipped into my dark god armor I knew I was going to win. This armor amplifies my magical energy by a hell of a lot meaning that my power was greater than the enemy. Natsu seemed to have sensed this because he suddenly looked very scared.

Darkness started to gather around me, as I was about to call on the power I heard the guild suddenly buzz with conversation as they realized I was going to win and win I did.

" I call on the old ways of the Gods. Destroy my enemy secret god slaying art Divine Darkness" after this a dark beam similar to Lucifers was cast at Natsu sending him flying into the barrier put up by Freed's runes and he was knocked out.

"AND THE WINNER IS LUCY HEARTFILIA" master shouted while the guild cheered and the thunder legion ran over to congratulate me.

"Well done Blondie I knew you could do it" Laxus said just so that I could hear him as Snake in his Python form again coiled himself around my neck and slept sound as a baby.

A.N- hope y'all enjoyed this again, I'm sorry it took me so long to update but im glad people are enjoying if any of you have got instagram you can follow my Fairy Tail account if you want: @celestial_heartfilia_ I upload pretty much every day. I will try to update another chapter next week and start doing weekly updates so look forward to that ;)