Once Upon A Time

Connor's POV:
Im Connor. YouTube sensation, former drug dealer, fiancé, and a father. Let me explain. Don't really know exactly how it started. I think I was just, and don't judge me on this, but bored. Maybe a little curious. I tried pot first. And like all my teachers taught me "It's a gateway drug blah blah" but they were right I guess. Because I wanted more. I wanted that feeling but stronger and I knew it was out there. I'm was an average kid. Besides the fact that I took care of a kid. Other than that I had average grades, average friends, average family.
Average sucks. Average is anxiety, you know you're not higher up or even below and you can't figure out how to move out of average-  it's like quick sand, if you struggle to renew your life you sink a little deeper.
Anyway, yes my fiancé is Troye Sivan. I'm Tronnor trash #1.
Troye's POV:
Im a book full of puns. Want proof? Connor drives me wild, but here's why. He made me realize that my idea that I'm the only one who feels like shit sometimes, who's confused and bored in this world-is wrong. That there are people out there obviously with bigger problems than mine, but just because mot everyone understands my problems-doesn't mean they're any less important. I mean who else would offer themselves to a guy like me? I look at myself and know that being average is something that I can change, that's easy to change. He saw me standing there, I wasn't invisible. I didn't blend in with the street. He, that exquisite, sexy man laid eyes on me. And that tells me I'm not average to the rest of the world. They don't know me yet. I am tangible. I am substantial. And I know that I can be more than just average. I don't NEED to smoke weed and sniff cocaine, to just be another number in the statistics. But I do it anyway.
To add onto that. Music is a drug in itself. It helps you forget about the past, it helps you relive what is coming to you in the future, it can sometimes help you, and it can sometimes ruin you, in my version, it's a little different. When you're making music, it becomes pressure. Pressure to please everyone, but mainly yourself. If you can't please yourself, than how can you please anyone else. The drugs in our life make it a little easier to bear through the pressure.
Kian's POV:
Andrea is my everything. I love her. I know it's not the biggest deal in the world. But to me, it's the most exciting thing that's ever happened. It makes me think about shit I never thought about. Like what else is out there? Who else is out there, that I just haven't run into yet? Maybe, "what's the point?" shouldn't be my motto anymore because meeting her introduced something new to me. It started a new feeling in me, and that feeling was not horny, oh no, trust me; I have felt that plenty of times.
Andrea's POV:
I'm always there but I'm rarely noticed. It's not fair. Life's not always fair. They say everything is for a reason, if we're going to be positive. I don't know how to come out my shell, I really don't. I throw my fruit, but that's just to hide the fact that I never know the right thing to say. I know everyones different but the thing is, I really don't like being shy. It's frustrating. Whenever I have these great ideas I can never get them out. In the rare occasion that I do say my ideas, nobody takes it seriously. I'm not as terrible as everyone thinks I am. I can be great. But its hard to be when nobody gives you the chance. But I'll just yeet my life away!
Haley's POV:
I wonder if anyone even notices what's happening to me, if anyone even cares. Sometimes I think that as long as I show up and do what I'm expected to , no one will discover what's really going on inside of me. I feel so alone...so afraid. I walk through my life like an actor in a play, wearing different masks when I'm with different people. But none of them are really me. I don't even know who I am anymore. I think I hate myself- whoever I am these days. If there is a God, why can't He help me with this? I can't go on like this much longer. There are times when I dream of heaven and what it's like to die. To be in a place where everything is peaceful and everyone is happy; where no one blames you for things you didn't do, or expects you to be someone you aren't; where everyone gets along with each other. I can hardly remember what things were like before my parents died. That's when most of this started. The truth is, I don't even feel like my life is worth anything anymore. These days I have nothing left to live for, and I'm so very sad. But my pain is the worst part... It's so deep, so achy, and it just won't go away.
Jack's POV:
Jesus Christ Yolanda. You're a 67 year old pedophile. I want to be singing "cumbaya" for the rest of my days. I want to give back to the community, to the Salvation Army, to The MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION!
And then one day, years from now, I wanna wake up and have the realization that I lived a good life-that I contributed. Please, for the love of God put that box away. Please, stop, don't-I'm asking you. No, I'm begging you. Stop proposing to me.
Kenzie's POV:
I don't get it, why is it when you become a teenager everything gets so confusing? I mean, what are they doing, spiking the make-up? Is there some unwritten law that when you become a teenager you move into the realm of insanity? If I remember correctly, that's about the time everything started getting nutty. Think about it...My mom went crazy with drugs. My real dad started killing people. That's when I got adopted by Connor, because he knew me my whole life anyway. When I was a small child, around four years old or so, I developed a kind of idea of who I wanted to be when I grew up. I had this vision of a faceless personality who kind of just ran around doing stuff.  As I got older, this very clear black and white picture of a person came together. I didn't think a lot about specifics: what I would do for money, where I would live, I just had this image of an older, cooler, nicer version of myself. I guess you could say that all I wanted to be when I grew up was a good person. This kind of thinking went on until around twelve, then it totally disappeared. Probably because of some fucked up stuff going on in my life around that time. Not super fucked up, just distracting. And I pretty much forgot about this person I wanted to be. In the past few months, I've been thinking about this a lot. Am I a good person? Have I done good things in my life? Or if not, what bad things have I done so far? Big questions, but I've concluded that I'm a pretty okay person. Well I think so at least.
Trevor's POV:
My girlfriend Kenzie is really ugly, and Nicole sends me cat porn sometimes so like okay cool.

Okay hello! This was just an introduction chapter, so that you get to know the leads of this story a lot more.
Some other things you might want to know are that
-Yolanda is an old homeless man who tends to flirt with Jack
-The "family" lives in New York, because Connor is a fashion model/designer, and Kenzie is on Broadway
-Haley and Andrea are both artists, but Andrea doesn't promote it much
-Connor and Haley both used to be in gangs that involved drugs, murder, and fighting
-Haley has a fake leg
Okay, if you have anymore questions just comment them, because that's all I could think of that I didn't mention. This fanfiction is based off of a RP so there could be more things to be curious about but okay bye! 💓