My Condolences

Adriana's~(P.O.V)

When I woke up, in the morning the one thing I had on my mind was talking to my step-mother, very unusual, but I need her permission to go out whenever I do go out, the only time she lets me go out is when she's in a good mood which is almost never. I guess I can only wish for the best.

I got ready taking a shower, drying my hair and fishtail braiding it to the side framing my face with baby hairs after I got done changing into a black spaghetti top covered with a light blue cardigan, putting a cream white scarf and leggings.

As I slipped on my socks I mentally prepared, to talk to my step-mother. walking out the door I heard her talking on the phone. Here goes nothing. I found her in the kitchen then started making her favorite breakfast, while preparing to ask her the question on my mind. when I was done cooking and cleaning she started eating, when she finished eating I cleared her plate and started washing dishes, then I got the guts to ask her.

"step-mother?"

"What do you want?"

"I was wondering, if it's not to much to ask if-if"

"Come on girl spit it out. I don't have the whole damn day."

"I was wondering if I could go out today just to do some errands, of course only when I finish cleaning the kitchen?"

"Very well I guess you could."

I was shocked if anything she didn't even ask where I was going there must be more she needs to say.

"I also have things to do today, some of my friends are coming over, and I wouldn't want them to come over and see you, your such an embarrassment, just look at you." she sneered.

And there it is she can't go 10 minutes without insulting me, but at least I can go today.

"Thank you step-mother."

"Yeah yeah just go clean up, then leave before I can change my mind."

"Of course, have I nice day step-mother."

And by nice day I mean I hope you rot in hell. It might be a little harsh but who cares?

After cleaning up I squealed and slipped on my comfy shoes then took my car, that I bought my-self, and drove off. While driving I made a mental check-list first I have to go to the flower shop, I thought to my self. when I got there I picked out two bouquet's of one of roses, and the other of daisies. Before I went anywhere else I decided to go to the café near the place I'm going to get something to drink and a bite to eat, when I get to "A Sparkle in Time" I'm serious that's the name of the café I get a little table in the back and order my usual cappuccino and a mini strawberry-chocolate muffin and a croissant. as I was waiting for my order to come I saw a little family enter it was a beautiful women and a handsome man with an adorable little boy that looked five or six he kept kissing his mothers belly, she was obviously pregnant and they looked like the happiest family I've seen in a long time which gave me hope. the couple and the child took a booth and carried on there family time while I looked at them in awe. when my order came I sat back and enjoyed my food. when it was my time for leave I paid my check and before walking out I congratulated the family and the women on her pregnancy, she seemed really kind, then I took my leave.

when I started driving I felt sad that I couldn't have spent more time with my mom and dad, and I didn't get to savor the time I had spent with them. As I made my way to our spot I held their flowers close to my heart. I got my mother roses, because that was her favorite flower it was her favorite flower soo much, that she named me after them, well my middle name at least. I got my dad daisies, because his nickname for me was my little daisy. When I got to there graves I noticed a little girl sitting by herself next to a head-stone, I started walking in her direction when I was close enough to hear her I heard sniffiling, I tapped her on the shoulder and she jumped a little, I asked her if I could sit down and we just sat there in a comforting silence, then I spoke up.